Import Anime Forums

Full Version: ....Yeah....spring break?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The time that all college students pry for has come...spring break. Mine started at the begining of the week. I was looking forward to it, probably more then most people, the because I was in accelerated classes in winter quarter, same amount of knowledge but with less time learning it--cram course if you will--, i had virtually no weekends. the only problem is now that i am on break, all my friends arnt, so i have two weeks of beeing board off my ass, trying to find stuff to do. so you can probably look forward to me beeing a bit more involved with this site.
well have fun on your spring break.. I know i generally would try to do little as possible..
my spring break starts on the 21 or that week at least
yay!!!!
SPRING BREAK!!!!!
i'm going to new jersey, don't have to worry about anything except having fun for a week. can't forget about new york ciry. time sqyare, here i come.
Woot SPRING BREAK! mine starts Monday and ends the next week; don't except to see me in that span of time, cause in all honesty, my speech is slurred when I?m drunk and I bet my typing would be almost unreadable. Big Grin
im off uni from the 19th wo0t!!!!!!!!!

but sooo much work to do..eek

and hopefully will be goin on some travels...anyway hope all have fun Big Grin
This sux, my spring break is only a week long. Oh well.
my school is awesome they are gonna either extend what was due right before spring break if you don't have it done.

But if you do then you don't have anything at all over spring break Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Don't worry odin im sure some friends will come by
Cyrus Wrote:my school is awesome they are gonna either extend what was due right before spring break if you don't have it done.

But if you do then you don't have anything at all over spring break Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Don't worry odin im sure some friends will come by

bah...you school sux, they gave you an extended christmas too
My school is awesome

you just don't like it cus it has a lake
Oi my Uni has a lake!!!
and its BIG!!!
Wow, you can miss a lot in a week. But it was fun. You know, you are always the best dancer when every other guy at the dance is too much of a chicken to get out on the floor. But that?s OK cause all the girls were mine. Big Grin
Dancing??? Lakes???? You guys are soooo lucky. I have been on Spring break since Fri

and so far its been a pain. One of my professors decided to give us hw over the break,

this makes me despise my uni even more than I already do.
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:Dancing??? Lakes???? You guys are soooo lucky. I have been on Spring break since Fri

and so far its been a pain. One of my professors decided to give us hw over the break,

this makes me despise my uni even more than I already do.

Well I had HW, but I said fuck it and went and partied anyways. You're only young once after all.
I spring break was two weeks ago but in actuality it was also the break they always have between quarters.
Pages: 1 2