Import Anime Forums

Full Version: I need everyone's opinions!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would just like to know, I'm planning to buy "Twelve Kingdoms" and I want to know if it's good or close to good or whatever. I just want to make sure that it is worth buying. What is it exactly about?
Also, I would also like to know any anime that you guys know that is really really really good, I mean REALLY good. It could be action, adventure, comedy, romance(which I really like, especially romantic comedy), horror(not so much, if it's good, okay), sci-fi, mecha(a really good one, like gundam wing or gundam seed), and whatever you can think of. Thanks a lot. Big Grin
This web site is great for providing information about the quality of a DVD set from the various companies. There are tons of other sites available that have in depth reviews of the different titles available.

It's hard to say what is "good" or "close to good" because those are subjective values. I know many people who think Dragon Ball is one of the best series ever but I find it difficult to sit through an entire episode. It's best to read different reviews that describe the particular things that the reviewer liked or didn't like.

To help you find reviews, go to http://www.google.com and do a search for ANIME REVIEW "TITLE"
It helps if you put the whole title in quotes.