Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Which one would you pick.. take 2..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok just a quick poll. If you where buying on Speed which one would you choose..

I am trying to prove a point here.. but i doubt it get to anyone..
im not sure, but are you talking about AMD vs Intel?
don't look into it just pick one..
Schultz Wrote:don't look into it just pick one..
This has something to do with the "ultra" and "mega", correct?
onizuka17711 Wrote:This has something to do with the "ultra" and "mega", correct?
You people are gonna kill me.. because your thinking too much into it.. because i know the choices being made would not be done really.. and no nothing to do with the ultra or mega..
thats because your post miss leads people with a lack of information, an example comes into mind of a russian news paper headline "US comes in next to last" this was a two person race. you can get people to belive anything so long as you withhold the facts
The problem i am NOT with holding any facts.. I am trying to prove a point. Sure they will jump on the bandwagon when it comes to other things but something like this they won't
the only reason i am prussing this so much is that i am an IT major, so i know my processors pretty well, and i can tell you that the GHZ isnt the biggest factor of todays chips
Assuming their priced the same and from the same company I'd pick the quicker one (but you know I don't know shit about computers). Am I wrong?
My pick was Company XYZ.
It's one of those trick questions. Where you want everyone to pick what they THINK is faster, but then its gonna turn out to NOT be. Or something stupid like that.

Either way, from disecting it. It makes it look like ABC is 'higher quality' since its at the beginning of the alphabet, and XYZ is at the end, so it would be 'lower quality'. In that case, i'd go with the ABC. But my natural instinct tells me to go with the higher number ;P
odin0425 Wrote:the only reason i am prussing this so much is that i am an IT major, so i know my processors pretty well, and i can tell you that the GHZ isnt the biggest factor of todays chips
You pretty much proved me point right there.. But the facter of the matter is ppl still compare Mhz in gaming consoles as to flat out which one is better even though all 3 of them are different architecture.. so you can't flat out compare just the numbers..
You could have had a pretty decent discussion here if you could have just left it at. "I'm building a new pc and I have to choose between these two processors. Which one should I get?" That would have proved your point without making people feel like they're being tricked.
then that includes the fanboys which don't care which is better will only choose it based on name.. hence like my original.. i choose AMD only because my dad does.. ;o) he knows who he is.. hehe
wow, you suprised me, I thought you where going to turn this into a hudge AMD vs Intel debate, little did i know that you where proveing one of my petpeaves, about people beeing missled by numbers....the higher the GHZ the better the PC...props to you schultz
Pages: 1 2