Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Which one of these is better..? no this doesn't break the rules. ;o)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok just a quick poll. I want truth .. not biased on Intel or AMD.. If you where buying on Speed which one is faster?

I am trying to prove a point here.. but i doubt it get to anyone..
This is a trick question.
Technically the Intel is faster based on it's clock speed. That means it's registering more 1s and 0s per second than the AMD.
However, the AMD operates more quickly due to more a more succinct architecture.

So... are you asking which processor counts more 1s and 0s per second or are you asking which processor is faster in practice?
Schultz Wrote:Ok just a quick poll. I want truth .. not biased on Intel or AMD.. If you where buying on Speed which one is faster?

I am trying to prove a point here.. but i doubt it get to anyone..

Umm, I'm gonna say the intel procesor just cause it is 800 Mhz faster, but I haven't looked at what makes them tick (and probably wouldn't understand anyway). I take it this question came up somewhere else?
I had to make this same decision last year when I built my PC. I went with the AMD.
My dad always picks AMD...
ok, maybe my vote isn't countable...
ok i should of edited this and made false company names.. which i think i will do..
This is exactly what i didn't want.. Fanboy type choices..