Import Anime Forums

Full Version: problem with other hk dealers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I ordered a bunch of stuff from 695 anime ,over a month ago - because they had a 5.95 sale per disc and they listed a bunch of stuff I've been waiting for ever , but - they show my order as processed ( what ever that means ) and they dont respond to my repeated emails - are these folks a scam or are they just slow -- any ideas from folks who have delt with these people as to how I should handle this -- Im probably going to dispute it with paypal ,( if they dont respond in the next few days ) but i dont want to do the wrong thing and I want to give them a honest chance - what do you think ? :confused:
well ive only used em once and that was back in Decmber 2003 before i found this place...

one word SLOW!!!

i got my order after constant naggin...2 months later!!!
rav96 Wrote:well ive only used em once and that was back in Decmber 2003 before i found this place...

one word SLOW!!!

i got my order after constant naggin...2 months later!!!

The same for me. Had to threaten them with paypal and I had to leave a message on their sites contact form to get a responce. Their owner sold the shop in the mean time so things should be different but it seems they aren't.

Check this thread (your signed up on arctic too right?) http://arcticnightfall.com/boards/showth...adid=19013