Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Apocalypse and the Beauty Queen.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have held off on posting this until I knew for sure I was going to be in the movie, but they filmed the scene where I was an extra yesterday so I decided to tell y?all about it. I think the movie is going to be a piece of crap, but they have been filming Apocalypse and the Beauty Queen (http://www.abeautyqueen.com/exec.htm) just two houses away from mine for like 4 weeks. Yesterday, me and my friend Tim got to be extras in the movie. We are peasants and the queen is throwing bread out in to us. We had to get all nasty cloths and put them on, and then get makeup that made us look all dirty (it made my skin break out real bad though). My mom took pictures of me and my friend dressed up and I?ll post them when I get them developed. The only bad part was that I was over at Tim?s house the night before and got real hammered so I had to get up the early the next morning with one hell of a hang over. I also had to wait like four hours before the even started getting us ready for the shoot. I also got to meet Gunner, the guy who played Leather Face in the Texas chain saw massacre, which was cool so it was worth it. I doubt the movie will come out in theaters over here, they said they are aiming for a Europeans audience, but I?m goona buy it on DVD when it comes out just cause I?m goona be in it.
Wicked Big Grin

Good job. I'll have to see the movie if it ever comes to a Canadian audiance ^^
That's cool and your right it does sound like a piece of crap.
Crap Indeed Big Grin
rav96 Wrote:Crap Indeed Big Grin

Yeah it does look like a POS movie, but when you have to pass by an actual movie just to go to the store, it makes you pretty interested. Here is a pic of me and my friend all dressed up?and me really hung-over.

[Image: movie9jr.th.jpg]

Ha ha, I just noticed my littlest sister is giving me bunny ears, I?m gonna go get her for that. Big Grin