Import Anime Forums

Full Version: [Current Trade List] Ka0s
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I hope i dont get banned for this. but i dont even see my post anywhere in the trade forums anymore. so im making a new one.

Im looking for artbox's :

Chobits
Texhnolyze
Wolf's Rain
S-CRY-ED
Haibane Renmei
Last Exile
Rahxephon
Saiyuki (BOX 1)
The Twelve Kingdoms
Serial Experiments Lain
Niea_7 slipcase
Love Hina
Kino's Journey
King of bandit Jing
Magic Knight Rayearth Season 1 artbox (if it exists)
Comic party slipcase box

im looking for any of these above. im willing to pay 10+ dollars per box or more depending which box you have. note im looking for only the art box only. Be reasonable. Some of these artbox's i can buy for around 17 dollars with the volume 1 from rightstuf. Thanks!

Im willing to send cash over paypal.

I also have the following PS2 games for trade/sell. If you have one of the artbox's listed i might consider giving you two games that you want. Any offers for the games are considered. cash or anything.

metal gear solid 2 : sons of liberty
Spy hunter
SSX Tricky
Soul Reaver 2
Lord of the rings : THe two towers
tekken 4
onimusha warlords

i also have 5 or so wolf's rain promo posters left that im willing to trade or sell off. let me know if your interested. i can provide pictures if interested.

Also i will consider trading off my vampire hunter D wallscroll for one of the artbox's listed above that are around the $17-19 dollar price range. thats what i paid for the wallscroll at borders. if you need a pic of the wallscroll let me know

Thanks for your time. again i am open to any prices on the game your willing to offer.

Ive traded with :

cidien
vicious
Hi i would like to check out the wall scroll i don't have art boxes but i would be happy to trade for it if i have stuff you want

let me know

Cyrus
you can send me cash via paypal for it i suppose. id have to get ya a price on shipping costs pm me a offer

i already have most of the stuff in your listSmile