Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Another reason why Street Fighter is better then Mortal Kombat!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't know if you guys have read this or not, but check this article out:

http://www.hindustantimes.com/news/7242_...080000.htm
tsk tsk, what a shocker!! :eek:
well the kids were probably under the influence of alcohol. but still, 13-16 years old is the age where they can't be that stupid, wait i guess that article answered my question.
Dumbass Kids + Alcohol + Bloody Video Games = Video games getting blamed for the actions of brain dead clowns
Certain people should be chemically castrated. These children's parents are prime examples.
At least the psychiatrist said something like you can?t ignore the real motivations and blame video games alone. But still, the leg scissors is a move found in just about every marital arts film/book/game so those dumbasses need to STFU and stop blaming media for stupid SOB's trying to do it to a ?friend.? This kinda thing, which is constantly fanned by those hell bound fallen (The press), really pisses me off.

TAKE SOME GOD DAMN RESBONSIBILITY YOU STUPID FUCKERS!!!
Blight Wrote:At least the psychiatrist said something like you can?t ignore the real motivations and blame video games alone. But still, the leg scissors is a move found in just about every marital arts film/book/game so those dumbasses need to STFU and stop blaming media for stupid SOB's trying to do it to a ?friend.? This kinda thing, which is constantly fanned by those hell bound fallen (The press), really pisses me off.

TAKE SOME GOD DAMN RESBONSIBILITY YOU STUPID FUCKERS!!!

ALL The fuckin time so game gets the blame from some fuckin retard parents who don't do their god damn job. They want to blame everyone else because someone get's killed and as usual video games are the easy target for people now a days. GTA 3 had it happen a few years back and now MK is getting shit this is getting really old really fast!
Those crazy Latvians.
... things like this just piss me off when kids try to blame a video game, music, a movie, or whatever other crap they can think of to try and defend thier own stupid actions... :mad: :mad: :mad:
I say put the latvians in my pants.

That'll teach them a lesson or two
hmm......

Ok the videogames are partly to blame as well as the alchole as well as the kids...

if i go crazy and do something like commint a violent school shooting then obviously it is partly my fault but also if i am bullied by the whole football team and i try to kill all of them it is their fault too.

Basically if you are around something violent it will play some part of what happens but then again there are people in war torn countries who are not overly violent so it must not play a very big part.

Human nature is violent and especially under the influence of alachole (most of the time)

so the real question is what were they doing getting drunk in the first place and i agree that yeah the games are to blame partly but not enough to make them liable for anything that happened.

People would be just as violent through other things if they didn't play games in fact i would be willing to argue that playing games may be a good thing depending on the person.

and street fighter is way better then Mortal Combat and besides mortal combat seems kinda messed up considering you actually kill your opponet after you have decapacitated them (not decapitaded them Wink )

thats all