Import Anime Forums

Full Version: other sites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just would appreciate some other sites from anyone. After reading posts for so long I get the feeling that most of you using this site buy from and know of several other sites. Would anyone be so kind as to inform me of those sites. I am not new to anime but am new to buying ripped imports like from this site. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
Your Friendly Neighbourhood Video games/anime/LOTR/anything gundam Junkie!!!Smile
I'm getting tired of this question. It gets asked so often lately.

http://www.hkdvdsellers.net It has every known hkdvd site listed. IA has the best service and prices. If its not here I go to cookiejarvideo. They are the only two sites I trust 100%.
i havn't ordered on IA but i always get stuff off cookiejarvideo.com it's awesome best service i have ever had.

The only drawback is that it is a tiny bit more expensive but you get a better selection so....
Thanks a lot. I am sorry if this thread was a nuisance.
geo85 Wrote:Thanks a lot. I am sorry if this thread was a nuisance.

Your not the first to ask this question and im sure as hell you won't be the last.
Indeed Pmaster
&
just do a search geo85 in the forum
Well be thankful you don't have someone like Vicious making fun of you for this.... I give ups to Joe for what he does and you can't beat his prices. If you want anything Joe doesn't have just import from HK directly.
tsunami Wrote:Well be thankful you don't have someone like Vicious making fun of you for this.... I give ups to Joe for what he does and you can't beat his prices. If you want anything Joe doesn't have just import from HK directly.

Yeah Vicious would give you hell. But I have picked up a number of items at lower prices than even here. Kenshin for example I paid $69 for and everything works fine. But you are better off with sites than importing from what ive heard it's a a real pain in the ass.

Edit - MOST items are more expensive on other sites though as a rule.
tsunami Wrote:Well be thankful you don't have someone like Vicious making fun of you for this.... .

You know, I think some people might have driven him away with the status some people have given him. Its always 'watch out for big bad vicious' or 'wait till he gets here' etc. and alot of people try to impress him and he notices that. He's just a cool guy who speaks his mind but I don't think he wants this cult status some of you are giving him. I haven't seen him in a while. I hope he didn't get tired of the above. (and if I'm wrong about this than correct me....again Smile )
NAhh, I think I just pist him off or something. If this is the case I will have to apologize.

Oh well.
Off topic question here. Does anyone know of any non-anime hk bootleg sites that carry english rips? It seems ebay has cracked down on some sellers so they are getting scarce, and I was looking to find the Trek series and a few others.
There's tons of 'em. I used to use http://www.2buyvcd.com, http://www.dtsd9.com, http://www.dvdbulksale.com. They aren't that cheap anymore but they did use to have everything months before it was released in europe so that's why I used them and the quality is always perfect as long as you buy the dvd9's. There used to be another that sold the discs for $3 (they were named threedollardvd or something) but I think they went down.

You can find alot of them by looking on the sites of online companies who handle their cc transactions and have all the shops that use their services listed. I also found some through the paypal site. The three sites I listed I've used before and are owned by the same person. They have ok service.
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:NAhh, I think I just pist him off or something. If this is the case I will have to apologize.

Oh well.

*Sigh* Yet another apology?Ryo you really need to stop apologizing for no reason.
thanks for the info - just made an order from 695anime.com - they have a sale on where all discs are 5.95 with2 bucks shipping each ( maxs out at 10 bucks ) they have alot of titles that i never seem to see here all together -- hope all goes well , this company is in taiwan, ---ask me in a few weeks after i get them ----good hunting Wink