Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Which one Fx or Mac(ranma 1/2 part 1)?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone know which Ranma 1/2 TV part 1 contains both english and japanese dialog.

I know the store lists both versions have it but I've found others places that has only the FX version having english.

Which one is it?

Plus is there a pricematch policy. Its only 5 bucks difference but 5 bucks adds up eventually and it can go towards shipping too. :roll:
(fx-anime/animeniacsnet has the fx set for 45 bucks, I thought it was generally 9 bucks per disc)

really like to get a bunch in at one time.
FX and MAC sets are identical, except for the packaging, its alittle different, though both are gatefolds..

both sets have both English Dub aswell as original japanese dialogue with english subtitles

as for prices, I dont know about other people but I charge 9 dollars per dvd.. so MAC Ranma has 5 discs multiply that by 9 = 45

I do not have a price matching policy like walmart ;p but i do have order 100 dollars of dvds and get free dvd of your choice policy ;p
That would win me over. Unfortunately I'm not buying much new anime till November. Until then!!!! :mrgreen:
oh okay then, I misread the Mac release is 45 bucks, but the fx release is 50.
I'll go for the mac then. Which I notice I am unable to add to cart, it takes me to paypal homepage instead of the cart

oh and that order 100 dollars of dvd, is that a 1 disc dvd free or dvd title
oops, i know what the problem is.. let me fix it
Still no go. This is what I get

Some information is incorrect or missing. Please correct your entries and try again.

We are experiencing temporary difficulties. Please try again later.

Error 3005

Return to the homepage
sorry about that... fixed for SURE this time hehe

what the problem was is before paypal card didnt like the use of "1/2" where after the "/" it was treating everything as code and was screwing up, after finding that out we changed to ½ and it worked... but it apears since ebay took over paypal... thats not working either ~_~

anyways, got rid of that part and works fine.
I hope MAC does the entire Ranma series. :mrgreen:
3rd Season is out on MAC!!! BUY, BUY, BuY
Nice. :mrgreen: