Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Check out my ebay auction!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dude, what the hell.
Cidien Wrote:Dude, what the hell.
If you are going to post something like this, you really ought to put it in the DVD trading section. This is a section to chat, not advertise.
With only 2 original R1 series and the rest bootlegs, you even listed them as R1s without telling buyers that the others are bootlegs.... if I were the winning buyer, I would do a chargeback on you for deceiving/items not as described.
At least have the basic honesty to tell people which are bootlegs and which are R1s.
Oh well, there exist SUCH stupid buyers too....
NTSC stands for National Television System Committee, which covers region 1. Also I did say if you have any questions at all to E-mail in the ad.
AnimeFan0077 Wrote:NTSC stands for National Television System Committee, which covers region 1. Also I did say if you have any questions at all to E-mail in the ad.

In the boxes you should have put what they are Import/R1...Or not list them together!
AnimeFan0077 Wrote:NTSC stands for National Television System Committee, which covers region 1. Also I did say if you have any questions at all to E-mail in the ad.

Like I said... Dude, what the hell. Both reasons i've said that have now been explained in full. Prick.

Can a mod please delete this thread by the way?
Cidien Wrote:Like I said... Dude, what the hell. Both reasons i've said that have now been explained in full. Prick.

Can a mod please delete this thread by the way?

Well why dont you go fuck yourself?