Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Positive news reguarding FX
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Cidien Wrote:Probably an MI rip and being sold at MI prices.

If anyone sells MI for that much i pitty the people paying for it. That is not a MI rip because those episodes for MI are much later in the box progression (box 7 or 8..) b
None of what you said just made sense....

1) MI usually costs a minmum of $10 a disc unless buying from a couple cheaper ebay people.
2) Wanna make a bet those aren't MI rips...? What do you think the FX sets are? Every HK Naruto disc out there is either MI or an MI rip.
Cidien Wrote:None of what you said just made sense....

1) MI usually costs a minmum of $10 a disc unless buying from a couple cheaper ebay people.
2) Wanna make a bet those aren't MI rips...? What do you think the FX sets are? Every HK Naruto disc out there is either MI or an MI rip.

no actually..MI has been incredibly slow with the Naruto sets. Those episodes on dvd just came out recently, and if they are ripped from MI boxes, then why take part of box 8, and part of box 9 of MI to make a box 5? (box 8 is 94-108, & box 9 is 109 +...so that would make complete sense yes?) ..and as far as $10 for MI that's rediculous.. $8 is the going price for MI stuff.

Given the factor though that they are still putting new stuff out tho i could see some people taking advantage of that (they just rlsd Ultraman Nexus, Steamboy etc). But $10 for MI....that's rediculous.
It definately will be nice to see new sets again from FX. The last two I had gotten were two of the newer ones Last Exile and Kino's Journey and they were done pretty good.
bmvtoys Wrote:no actually..MI has been incredibly slow with the Naruto sets. Those episodes on dvd just came out recently, and if they are ripped from MI boxes, then why take part of box 8, and part of box 9 of MI to make a box 5? (box 8 is 94-108, & box 9 is 109 +...so that would make complete sense yes?) ..and as far as $10 for MI that's rediculous.. $8 is the going price for MI stuff.

Given the factor though that they are still putting new stuff out tho i could see some people taking advantage of that (they just rlsd Ultraman Nexus, Steamboy etc). But $10 for MI....that's rediculous.

Show me. I'd like to see several places (since you say the going rate is $8) that sell MI for $8.
Also, if they aren't ripped from MI where are they from? That company suddenly start subbing their own stuff outta nowhere?
Ghost-dog Wrote:Well looks like I found one of the first EZ Dvd tiles to take over from FX..... http://store.animearigato.com/758ee.html.... looks very.. very interesting...

I think that is the AV release. It has the "Part 5" printed on it like AV print's on their sets (AV Part 1).

And an interesting nugget of information, as told over on the ArcticNightfall forums:
Appartently the raids where part of an "Operation Eagle", which which were encouraged and renforced by a Bush administrative program called S.T.O.P (Strategy Targeting Organized Piracy) in an effort to crack down on piracy and improve relations with like-minded countries, one being Hong Kong.

This is why I don't like republicans. They get stuff done, and are dicks while doing it. At least with democrats they are too busy pussyfooting around the redtape, and things tend to stay their natural course, for good or worse. Well, that's just a bit of political opinion anyway.

Operation Eagle will probley die down soon, once Big Brother's eye is off of them.
how can you tell if that naruot boxset was from EZ? I can't tell if it is ez or not.......x.x
Cidien Wrote:Show me. I'd like to see several places (since you say the going rate is $8) that sell MI for $8.
Also, if they aren't ripped from MI where are they from? That company suddenly start subbing their own stuff outta nowhere?

...personally i believe many respected dealers sell MI for $8 (this is JJ's place i wont go spamming other sites), but one that is mentioned here in high praise seems to have most of thier MI for $8..

the box in question is the AV box 5, although quite odd since the remaining disks for that set (above 119) havent been rlsd..but its' av sometimes that's better then nothing Smile

believe me the HK anime scene is far from dead, and there will be a nice supply of everything again. This same thing has happened before, with Manga and they bounced back nicely.

B
btw...here is an inner pic of one of the boxes...doubtful its EZDVD because they dont have the resources, this could be by that company that compressed the crap out of the DBZ dvd's recently..
cookiejarvideo.com does 8 a disk ussually and they have mi for that

but it varies on some series
darkanx Wrote:I think that is the AV release. It has the "Part 5" printed on it like AV print's on their sets (AV Part 1).

And an interesting nugget of information, as told over on the ArcticNightfall forums:
Appartently the raids where part of an "Operation Eagle", which which were encouraged and renforced by a Bush administrative program called S.T.O.P (Strategy Targeting Organized Piracy) in an effort to crack down on piracy and improve relations with like-minded countries, one being Hong Kong.

This is why I don't like republicans. They get stuff done, and are dicks while doing it. At least with democrats they are too busy pussyfooting around the redtape, and things tend to stay their natural course, for good or worse. Well, that's just a bit of political opinion anyway.

Operation Eagle will probley die down soon, once Big Brother's eye is off of them.

haha, I love it. A Democrat that admits the party's made up of dipshits.
Cyrus Wrote:cookiejarvideo.com does 8 a disk ussually and they have mi for that

but it varies on some series

Really?

http://www.cookiejarvideo.com/catalog/pr...cts_id=611

Sure looks like $10 a disc to me. Still waiting for an example to prove me wrong.
Cidien Wrote:haha, I love it. A Democrat that admits the party's made up of dipshits.

Actually I'm a libertarian, if anything. I just refered to Democrats because it is a 2 party system.
http://www.cookiejarvideo.com/catalog/pr...ucts_id=46

there are you happy ciden

obviously i said some are more expensive and a 48 episode series being 30 is pretty good
http://www.anotherheaven.biz/inc/pdetail?v=1&pid=158

found another site with $8 stuffs..

b
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7