Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Genre of gaming
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What is your favorite gaming genre?

Mine has to be SURVIVAL HORROR!
Stylish Action & Button Mashers like Dynasty Warriors
Play rpg's almost exclusively. Play a few action/sports/racing titles now and then.
RPGs, First Person Shooters and Real Time Strategy Games. I play Gran Turismo as well.
Used to be RPG's now it's platformers/Adventure games.
I like RPGs, Beat em Ups, Platformers and anything that I find cool or has alot of personality and effort put into it.
Almost anything but Sports games. I think its more fun to actually play the sport than play

it on a video game.
STEALTH and Beat em Ups (platformers used to be on there but no longer)
hmm

ok heres my list

1. RPG's
2. FPS or Strategy War games (been playing C&C Generals
3. Action Adventure like onimusha or devil may cry or whatnot
4. Prolly sports maybe stealth like games
5. I guess fighting.... or like miscilanious games

i would of listed survival horror cus they can be ok but whenever im in the mood to play a game like that i just pop in parasite eve 1 or 2 and thats more like rpg so...
-RPGs because they're better then reading a book
-Shmups (Shoot em ups) because of their insane skills required

Those are probably my 2 favorites, though i pretty much enjoy all genres of gaming.
I like racing games, shooter games (fps/tps) and rpg/action/adventure games which have the rpg story and leveling/items etc. but without the turnbased fighting.
Turn based RPG?s with great story, Fantasy adventure games (LoZ being the best IMO), and old school beat?em ups. I only say old school cause the beat?em up has, well with a few exceptions, died. The TMNT one on the SNES is probably my favorite of all time (excluding the arcade version where you could have all four turtles in play at once).