Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Where to order titles?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Other than ebay where do people get their anime from? I'm currently keen to get the FX Last Exile collection but not sure where to order from? Any tips? Thanks Smile
Well, this is an online store...
Don't even answer him... if he can't figure out himself he shouldn't know.

HERES A HINT YOU CAN PROBOBLY FIND IT BY CLICKING ON THE STORE LINK AT THE TOP OF YOUR SCREEN!!!!!
You just keep getting more annoying don't you? Reminds me of when Bender put a foghorn on his face for a nose.
I do realise this is an online store. I'm looking for some sites where people have already shopped, as this store doesn't seem to stock the titles I'm looking for. If this site's store had the titles in stock I'd be happy to order them. Any help getting FX or MAC titles elsewhere?
You aren't likely to find more FX titles elsewhere as they have stopped shipements. I wish new people would take a few minutes to look over important looking threads before posting questions or use the search button.
Ah go easy on him. I remmy i did not discover the store link for a while, mainly because i only used to come here for reviews.