Import Anime Forums

Full Version: world of warcraft
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey i was just wondering if anyone had this game. if so whats your characters name and what realm?
Play on Stormreaver as alliance. Character names are pointless to list as I don't think i've even loaded it up in a month or so. It's a fun game for a while, but it gets old. The only time I really had a lotta fun was pvping with my guild. The game has no real core and i havn't felt like playing it in a long time. Have they put a pvp system in yet by the way? It was pretty sad that a month after release they still didn't have their pvp system in yet in any form. Really pathetic if they still don't.

I'm still hoping for another everquest-like game with better graphics. (maybe eq3?) WoW was fun for a while at least. EqII was just pathetic....
yeah once you get to a high level theres nothing to do but run around killing alliance or horde
What do you guys think of FFXI compared to WoW and other MMORPGs?
I have WoW, but have given it up for Star Wars: Galaxies. SWG has everything that WoW has and more. My biggest complaint of WoW was the leveling system. You ALWAYS get the same amount of EXP for killing monsters the same level as you, regardless of your level, and quest EXP just doesn't cut it after a point. It's been so long since I've loaded WoW that on one of my characters I have double EXP for like 3 and a half levels, and on another for like 2 and a half levels.

I typically tire of MMOs very fast, but SWG is one that I've yet to tire myself out on, because there's just SO MUCH to do. You can be whatever you want from just about any point, as long as your skill point quantity allows for such... And plus, for $20, and a $15 monthly fee, I can handle that.
If anyone is interested in getting their hands on World of Warcraft, a Zboard gaming keyboard, and the LE WoW keyset for a really reasonable price, check out my thread here:
http://import-anime.com/forums/showthrea...#post83613

I wouldn't have created a thread specifically for this in this forum area.. however, since there was an active WoW thread, thought someone might see it and take interest.