Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Gamecube rulez!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I don't know if you guys have seen this site, my girlfriend showed it to me, its kind of cornballish but still funny and informative. Just click on the console test to watch the movie.

http://www.anticlown.com/archives/2005/0...test_1.php
evilomar Wrote:I don't know if you guys have seen this site, my girlfriend showed it to me, its kind of cornballish but still funny and informative. Just click on the console test to watch the movie.

http://www.anticlown.com/archives/2005/0...test_1.php
That's gay as heck, least to me, it's a bit bias. If you look on the slowed down parts the GC never took a direct hit till the third test, it always got hit on the edge taking less impact -_-
yeap, gamecube isnt that great
Whatever. At least the Gamecube still functioned. I mean this is almost like saying that

oldschool anime sucks on general principles.
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:Whatever. At least the Gamecube still functioned. I mean this is almost like saying that

oldschool anime sucks on general principles.
May it be the fact htat I'm lacking major sleep, but that just went right over my head, & if you response has anything to do with my statement;

That's like saying it doesn't matter that 4 years back the ref cheated in a FL v.s. FSU (it was probably longer back than that) game, but it doesn't matter because FSU won, when you're a fan of FSU...
it's not that game cube sucks i mean it's really not that much worst then the ps2 it's just all the games suck

well like 95% of them
Metroid prime 1 and 2

RE4

the only reasons to own a gamecube

By the way the new zelda i heard was comming out on revolution
babyeater0 Wrote:Metroid prime 1 and 2

RE4

the only reasons to own a gamecube

By the way the new zelda i heard was comming out on revolution
Personaly I feel that Metroid Prime should have stayed 2-D.
RE4 is coming out on PS2

And I said the same thing about the next Zelda game & my friends jumpped me & set me stright on the subject.
Hey I didn't post this link so you guys could have a console VS. console arguement I just thought it was pretty funny. They all have their ups and downs...nuff' said.
evilomar Wrote:Hey I didn't post this link so you guys could have a console VS. console arguement I just thought it was pretty funny. They all have their ups and downs...nuff' said.
Altohugh I had forgotten that was a rule, I don't think it's really a console war on this one, we're (er, I am) just asking why we (I) don't find the said games for the GC to be so important.

And as to the original idea, the GC still cheated to win the test -_-
Batz Kage Wrote:Altohugh I had forgotten that was a rule, I don't think it's really a console war on this one, we're (er, I am) just asking why we (I) don't find the said games for the GC to be so important.

And as to the original idea, the GC still cheated to win the test -_-

Whatever. The main thing is its supposed to be funny right? Oh well.
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:Whatever. The main thing is its supposed to be funny right? Oh well.
Would you care to explain your first post, as I said, it seems to have went straight over my head.
Sure, What I was saying was that either you or yuki (most probably the latter) were

prejudging the Cube on general principles in the same way that oldschool anime is. In

other words the cube "sucks" because its made by Nintendo. In the same way that older

anime "sucks" as it wasn't made as well ass some of the recent ones. Does that make

sense? Hopefully its not against the rules for me explaining this. Also I believe neither of

these statements.
my Gamecube is my least played next(well old now)gen console...not touched it since last spring when i got Godzilla kill all monsters Big Grin gotta love Godjirra just for the hell of it
Ryo, boy, slow down a bit,
yukimoritenchen Wrote:yeap, gamecube isnt that great
no one said anything about GC sucking till after you posted your first post..
Pages: 1 2