Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Gundam Action Figures
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Any of you know a store that has many 7-8" gundam action figures in stock? I really want a 7.5 rose gundam, but nobody has one. Ebay's kind of a pain too. I kept putting off getting one on ebay since there were so damn many of them and now that I decided to go get one there are only like 2 on ebay and not even BIN auctions. :mad:

Anyone else out there a gundam figure collector? I've heard they released the seed arch enemy gundam (which I just ordered) and now cancelled all future arch enemy models. I really don't understand bandai. Those arch enemy figures flew off the shelves. If they wanted to make even more money for little investment all they would have to do is resell the tallgeese iii one which is extremely rare and i've seen sell for over $80 at times....

Right now all i've got is Wing Gundam Zero (was really lucky and got the last one hiding way in the back my friend found) and the rx-78 one. Prolly gonna buy a gelgoog off ebay for like $25 before their price skyrockets as well. Why I bought the seed one now, they stopped production early for some reason. I havn't even seen one sold in town anywhere... idiots. There's absolutely no way they are losing money on a toy that flew off the shelves like that. Well, the rxwhatever stayed on the shelves for a while cuz they made too many of them and not enough of the gelgoog (again... idiots) but even those are gone now.

Well, in short - Bandai sucks and I want to find large gundam figures. Anyone know where I can get them? Tired of doing google search circles. Making my head hurt...
One more question. Do any of you who like gundam figures think the "hyper mode" g gundam figures are cool. I just don't understand how those things sell. I think they look completely retarded. Then again, I think SD gundam look 50x more retarded, and those obviously sell pretty well.
Cidien Wrote:One more question. Do any of you who like gundam figures think the "hyper mode" g gundam figures are cool. I just don't understand how those things sell. I think they look completely retarded. Then again, I think SD gundam look 50x more retarded, and those obviously sell pretty well.

Preach it brother, Gundam SD is an abomination and shouldn't even exist.
Omfg. Even worse. Hyper mode sd figures.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...otohosting
I wonder if this is an actual chinese figure or a bootleg. Probably a bootleg, it looks like a piece of crap.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...otohosting
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:Preach it brother, Gundam SD is an abomination and shouldn't even exist.
SD Gundams were the sh!t!, then the show came out & destoried pretty much all respect ever had for them.

And by SD Gundams I mean the old snes games & the Deathscythe action figure.
This probably should belong in the rant section, but i'm pissed right now. Everyone who bids on ebay, listen up. If you're the type of person that sits and has bid wars days or even hours before an auction ends YOU'RE AN IDIOT!

Everything about ebay is annoying, and stupid bidders are no exception. It's really irritating to watch an auction for days and watch a couple of idiots drive the price way higher than it even should be before the auction even ends. If those fools just waited until the last minute to bid theres a HUGE chance they'd win the item for way less money.

People suck.

So does trying to find a Tallgeese III figure for under $50. Yes another thing I wish I had picked up a few months ago. Never thought they'd be this rare.... the really crappy thing is there's probably thousands of them being banged and smashed to bits cuz some mom decided to buy little johnny a new toy to break, lol.
Cidien Wrote:So does trying to find a Tallgeese III figure for under $50. Yes another thing I wish I had picked up a few months ago. Never thought they'd be this rare.... the really crappy thing is there's probably thousands of them being banged and smashed to bits cuz some mom decided to buy little johnny a new toy to break, lol.
One of my buds had one & he accidently broke the beam saber or some weapon 9I don't recall), but that was like a loooong time ago.
As long as it wasn't the model itself tell him i'll give him $50 for it. Big Grin I really really want one.