Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Rei-chan's Trade List more updates 3/23/03..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Dvds

Neon Genesis Evangelion R1 The first two volumes
Turn a Gundam AS
Lord of the Rings Two Towers Extended set (Brand new with Best Buy sticker on it)
Project A-ko
Rurouni Kenshin OVAs both are R1 (Betrayal and Trust)
Speed Racer the Movie Dvd
Spriggan R1
Witch Hunter Robin Volumes 1-4 R1 (I may actually sell this set soon on Ebay for 13 dollars a disc)

Fansubs: Slayers, Slayers Next, Brother Dear brother, Legend of Basara, Berserk, Dragonball Z

Playstation 2 games: Guilty gear X

Software: Frontpage 2002 with box and manual and liscense,

Some posters and wallscrolls from various series..Kenshin, Sailor Moon, Yu Yu Hakusho, Gundam Kits which I just don't see myself ever putting together.

I know its not much of a list but dont really have too many titles i want to trade away :wink:

Things I want:

8th man eps or 8 man after dvd..Marine boy, Any of the Buffy the Vampire sets or Angel Sets, Felicity, Dawson's Creek, Angel. Lord of the Rings extended boxsets. Anime soundtracks are always good..burned copies aren't cool :roll: ..I dont care if they are HK cds Smile

Also looking for Math and Science textbooks perferably recent editions or anything to do with Adobe Photoshop Smile...If I can't get rid of these titles in a few months I will just donate them to the users on this board and just have the users pay for the shipping and handling costs..I also, have some digisubs which I will be willing to donate for free..I'm just trying to free up some space.
what company release your Turn A gundam? I might be interested inot it
excuse me
Mn, show me your wallscrolls if you can find pictures online. I may be interested. I have room on my wall for one or two more.
*bump*
what part of the bronx
Parkchester area 8)
i used to live around 156 and 3 ave
cool
*bump*
Is your Turn a Gundam completed? If so, how many discs is it?
If it's 3 (or around), I'll take it for the Buffy set.
How much Brother Dear Brother do you have?

As for MAth and Science books, you need a Carey and Sundberg Part B? I bought an auction for PArt A and the guy ripped me off and sent me part B.
Would you be interested in the Cowboy Bebop Perfect FX set or the Akira Remastered R1? I have another trade I'm working on with them but if it doesn't work out, I would be interested in your 1 & 2 of Eva, Spriggan, and the Kenshin OVA's.
Project A-ko
Rurouni Kenshin OVAs both are R1 (Betrayal and Trust)

How many dvds are these sets?

Do you want to trade them? if yes please check my dvd trading list on the forum, tksBig Grin
I have my Chemistry Textbook that I used for Chem 101 in College last year. I have a Pre-Calc Book I used to learn about it on my own (best if used with a graphing calculator), blus I have a C++ book I used for AP C++. If you want any of those, lemme know.
Pages: 1 2