Import Anime Forums

Full Version: My Trade list
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Your message box is full. What country are you located in?
How about Night on the Galactic Railroad for the X Movie?
**Updated**:p
i don't know if i got anything you want but check my list you have some stuff i want.

I do have the nadia r1 collection but i doubt i will trade it off yet so...

check ebay tho i got it for about 50 dollars and its awesome
They on ebay ask to be paid trough paypal, i can't pay by paypal my country is not supported, becouse of thath you sell me your nadia collection Smile
****bump Big Grin ******
******bump*******
Interested in your Saturn system. Look at my trade list, can give me a Ca$h quote if you don't see anything on it.
NEW Chrono Trigger for the Nintendo SNESBig Grin
Hey I pm'd u but ur inbox is full, clear out some msgs Smile
NEW Nintendo DS with Golden Sun and Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance for GBA.....Big Grin
iterested in your ds for gamecube trade pmed you pm me if your still interested.
Is your Black Heaven Space Truckin' the 2nd volume? If so, can you see my list please?

http://www.import-anime.com/forums/showt...php?t=6917

I'm going to be updating my list here in the next couple of days and adding more stuff if there isn't anything on it you'd like right now... Although shipping out of the country is always a pain... might not be worth the trouble... anyway... you can let me know.

Thanks..
Added: Like the Clouds, Like the Wind MAC,Legend of Crystania,Macross Plus MAC,My Neighbors The Yamadas MAC,The Cat Returns MI,Avalon AC,The Boy Who Saw the Wind MAC
updated the list....Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3