Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Samurai vs. Ninja vs. Pirate.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Me and my friend always have a fight over who would win in a battle, Samurai or Ninja. I always say Samurai, their sword skills are unmatched. He always says a Ninja, b/c the Ninja will wait till the Samurai is asleep and kill the Samurai while its not perpared. And I respond, "Yeah thats the only way a STUPID Ninja could ever kill a Samurai." Then he gets pissed and hit me in the head with a folding chair. And we begin to fight. I usually win. Then another friend says the pirates will win. Then we punch her in the face and laugh, b/c Pirates are only good at getting drunk(which isnt a bad skill, but not too good in fights)

What is yalls take. Samurai vs Ninja vs Pirate.

Serious or funny I dont care. Just dont take it personal, b/c my father always said,
father Wrote:Fighting on the Internet is like competing in the Special Olympics. You may win, but you are still RETARDED.

Have fun.
oh yeah well what about drunken boxing

and pirates come with pirate ships so pirate would win

or KIRBY
Ive had stages, where Ive been in love with each and everyone one of them. XD
Pirates after Skies of Arcadia and Pirates of the Carrebean, Samurai's after my last art project, and Ninja while watching Naruto

I dunno who would win, Maybe Ninja's...Mostly because they are (usually) trained for combat and killing..then again so are Samurai's. >_<
Pirates would win.
surfrider777 Wrote:He always says a Ninja, b/c the Ninja will wait till the Samurai is asleep and kill the Samurai while its not perpared. And I respond, "Yeah thats the only way a STUPID Ninja could ever kill a Samurai."

Actually it's the exact opposite. It shows how intelligent and cunning they are. I prefer samurais to ninjas but I believe the later would win.
I like Samurai better than Ninjas but unfortunetly Ninjas proved in the past that they were the better fighters. The Samurai have a system of honor and codes which regulates their fighting and lifestyle. The only code Ninjas live by is to kill and survive.

The Ninja would win because he wouldn't fight "fair". But as they say "All's fair in love and war."
ninja would win for sure, they could sneak up and attack from the shadows, plus they have cool ninja techniques. but what about a jedi? who would step up and defeat a jedi?
ninjas probably would win because of their swift and skillful techniques but if pirates were there thats a whole nother story. pirates have guns and cannon, so i say pirates, "aarrgg, me skipper swob da poop deck...." bhawhaha...
This all depends on who/what kind is/are fighting. If it was like Naruto vs. Kenshin Naruto would probably kick kenshins butt. If it was like the ninja from ninja scroll vs. Kenshin i'd probably put my money on Kenshin. Pirates usually suck, but the pirates from skies or arcadia are pretty badass.

Now if a jedi walked in he'd just force chock the crap outta everyone. End of arguement. Big Grin
Depends what kind of samurai we are talking about. If we are talking about Samurai with

a master then I'd say the ninja or pirate. However if we are talking Samurai without a

master, in other words Ronin. I think the Ronin would win. especially since Ronin are

unpredictable to a certain extent as they are basically mercenaries.
It's like Rock Paper Sissors

Naruto - Ninja
Kenshin - Samarai
Luffy - Pirate

Naruto vs Kenshin (ninja vs samurai)
Kenshin weilding a traditional samurai sword would have the advantage with attack damage. However, with some well placed replacement techniques and and a horde of clones, Naruto would eventually overcome the man-slayer, finishing him with an attack he least expects. (all this without having to use the fox demon's powers, unless he was hit by an attack and needed a heal).

Naruto vs Luffy (ninja vs pirate)
Naruto all out attacks the gumgum pirate, however physical attacks, even the Razengan do little damage and only serve to knock the pirate arround for a while (which he is quite used to). With only throwing knives/stars, he cannot do enough weapon damage to Luffy before a few GumGumBullets wear down even Naruto's stamina.

Luffy vs Kenshin (pirate vs samarai)
Again, weilding a traditional katana, the fight begins. Luffy lunges at the swordsman, and finds himself split right down the middle before he even knows what happened to him. Kenshin's speed and sharp weapon easily take the pirate down.

See, it all makes perfect sense!
Homeless Joe Wrote:ninja would win for sure, they could sneak up and attack from the shadows, plus they have cool ninja techniques. but what about a jedi? who would step up and defeat a jedi?
I will step up and fight those Jedi bastards. And of course, die before I can draw a weapon...

Personally, I think I'd have to call Kenshin over Naruto myself. He has both the weapon and speed advantage, not to mention experience. Overall though, I'd have to put my cash on ninjas.
Well, without the pirates this is a conversation I have had before. A fight based in reality, (meaning no BS super human crap) and it would be an actual fight and not some sneak in and kill someone with out a confrontation, Samurai all the way. Here is why:

Samurai were a class all their own. They were the warrior class in paid service to the lords and vassals (ninja didn?t get paid unless it was specifically for mercenary work). Samurai. Arround 660 B.C.is when the Yamato State is said to be set up and this is where samurai weapons, armor and fighting begin to take shape. In 400 AD horses are used inbattle and by 900 Ad the warrior class has amassed considerable strength and prowess. In 1274 A.D Mongols invade and samurai learn different tactics in fighting wars (formations rather than single duals and such) and the sword become the primary weapon of war. In 1400 master swordsman begin to establish dojos to teach kenjutsu. The swors of samurai were high quality Hon-sanmai-awase-gitae or Shiho-zume-gitae with curved blades. The samurai is a warrior through and through, they have no other jobs, but did add to the cultural and inteletual world by authoring and making some art.

Ninjas are the peasants farmers and their fighting ability was derived out of a necessity to protect themselves during all the wars that raged across Japan through out it?s history. Ninja were mercenaries. Most were royalists. The two biggest families of ninjutsu, the Koga ninja and the Iga ninja, fought in many wars and sometimes on opposite sides. The training of ninja was not that structured. Their arts were heavily focused on stealth an intelligence gathering, and the Lords often would exploit this talent for the suppression of peasant revolts. The Ninja did fight in direct combat, but were far from masters of it. They were many years behind the highly organized warts arts of the samurai. Even their eqipment was on a lower level. Swords were of a significant lower quality and were often used as blunt tool objects;they would usaly carry Maru-gitae mass production grade swords that used cheap one grade steel.

Pirates are barbarians on boats, they aren?t even warriors and would be a waste of time to anylaize. An able Ninja or Samurai would trounce any pirate even on a ship.
Um, you do know ninjas were made up and never actually existed in real life right...?
Cidien Wrote:Um, you do know ninjas were made up and never actually existed in real life right...?
Ninja=Asian Spy......?
Pages: 1 2