Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Viz picks up Naruto
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Got press release letter from Viz, I don't know if most of you know this or not, but they have licensed Naruto. Don't know when they will release the first volume yet.
evilomar Wrote:Got press release letter from Viz, I don't know if most of you know this or not, but they have licensed Naruto. Don't know when they will release the first volume yet.

And there was much rejoicing and dancing and getting drunk off the fact that those 4 Kids bastards can sit and spin. Praise be the lord, Naruto has been saved!!! And before I say any other dumb stuff I?m going to go research this.

Edit: WOOT, MF'en true! http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/pressrelease.php?id=851
Oy Big Grin

This is indeed excellent news!!!

*Runs to tell all my freinds*
Just as long as they don't fuck up the voice acting like they did on Inuyasha...
Sweet !
wasent expecting them to go after the series. i wonder what studio they will use to dub the series???

also i hope at least 5 episodes a volume since there are so many.

-LE
In a word: YAY!!!!!!!!!!

Fantastic news. I shall now preform the dance of rejoice.
Well actually we don't know if this is true or not. I hope it is. Go to http://www.naruto-kun.com to find out more.
onizuka17711 Wrote:Just as long as they don't fuck up the voice acting like they did on Inuyasha...

Inuyasha had pretty good voices. Only a few were poorly done.
Quote:And there was much rejoicing and dancing and getting drunk off the fact that those 4 Kids bastards can sit and spin. Praise be the lord, Naruto has been saved!!! And before I say any other dumb stuff I?m going to go research this.

Amen Brother. Lets us all join in prayer that they will die for ruining some what could have been decent animes(One Peice, Shaman King, etc) or at least their families will be struck with flying pickels. Big Grin

I was kinda thinking Funimation or ADV would get it. But Viz is good.

Quote:Just as long as they don't fuck up the voice acting like they did on Inuyasha...

I thought Viz did a good job. Only very minor things could be brought up, but if you do that you will only miss out on a good anime series.

And, Im out DAWG. For Shizzel my Nizzel.
Are you deaf or have you never heard the greatness of the Japanese version?

And it's "fer shizel my nizel", by the way, which I will not do for you or anything else with a cock.
onizuka17711 Wrote:Are you deaf or have you never heard the greatness of the Japanese version?
No Sh!# Sherlock, Japanese voice acting is way better than American. If you compare the two, its like comparing oranges and tangerines. They may be very similar, but still be a big differnce.

onizuka17711 Wrote:And it's "fer shizel my nizel", by the way, which I will not do for you or anything else with a cock.
Im white so I really would know. Oh and Im not a wigger.
dubz aer teh best. you sux.

Guess i'm getting tired of this one myself... :p
No, no, as in are you deaf and can't hear the American voices or have you never heard the Japanese version.
onizuka17711 Wrote:No, no, as in are you deaf and can't hear the American voices or have you never heard the Japanese version.

Yes, I understood what you said. Now understand what I said.
A little advice for the future Surfrider, don't bash dubs in general on here or you will get munched out. Instead keep it to a specific show you don't like the dub from if you absolutely must complain.

Anyway, good news I guess. So what does this mean for the groups fansubbing the eps. Will they stop now? Will I not be able to get my weekly naruto fix?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5