Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Buying anime from this site
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i wasnt sure which category this question would go under mainly cuase i dont order my stuff but, here it is. i know the store keeps changing but i gave money to my so called friend. we order together cuase well less shipping and i dont have a pay pal account. I konw that the guy who owns the site takes stuff off cuase maybe he is out of it, but will he still have a few backups? i made a list of about 250 -300 dollars from this list but my so called friend has not made the order yet and the anime on my list keeps going out. is there a way i can give my list to the owner of the site so he can keep those in stock for me or something. im getting kinda desperate cause mike is taking his sweet old time. and mike if your reading this, hopefully this will get you to order already. geez!
No. You're screwed, and it's possible your anime will never be in stock again thanks to the police busting an fx warehouse. Pick something else.

P.S. Go beat your friend up for being stupid, cuz it takes like 10 minutes to place an order - at most.
well if you have a list of titles you want that arent in stock you could try to pm JJ and see what he can do for you. he has helped me before. unfortunatley i never got around to ordering the item he put up for me due to lack of money Sad
yeah thanks for the advice guys, although its not too encourging, but i didnt have high hopes in the first place. yeah ill send an email asking about that, thanks anyway
Don't worry some company's are ordering fx titles from the backup source, however it takes a long time to get to you... goddamn police

I HATE COPS