Import Anime Forums

Full Version: A New Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I don't know, if it reset and you all losts all your posts, this place would go insane. No offence, but on every other board I go to, if you all posted half the shit you do here, you'd have been banned like, after your third nonsense post o.o
Brings back memories of when me & WarArieS went crazy on the post, that the day I became a post slut Smile Smile Smile

Last time I was on, I would have posted more, but the power went out.
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Yes every other message board I have been on would kick people out very quickly. Even post sluts have something good to say sometimes. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
Quote:Originally posted by "Suzakuseikun"

I don't know, if it reset and you all losts all your posts, this place would go insane. No offence, but on every other board I go to, if you all posted half the shit you do here, you'd have been banned like, after your third nonsense post o.o

We're not on other boards now are we. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen::mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
HELLS NOS :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
This is the only board I frequent. It is the only one where I have been able to have a completely serious conversation one minute, then have a completely odd one the next. That is what makes this place worth posting on. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
Preach it Brother Kakoi. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
You're only here for the hopes of lureing 12 year old boys. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Why would I need twelve year all boys when I have all the man meat I need with YOU? 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
*vomits* Man meat?!? Take a number. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Now that you've proven that you're a flamer, I too am vomiting all over the place.
Yes man meat was a no call statement... I have nothing to add but this
She was thinking whole macaroni I was think tuna on the side
hehe, The Boney Macoroni. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I am going to make a childrens story called: "The Boney Macoroni and the Boloney Poney". It will be a best seller. 8O 8O
Egads!!!! And Forrest Whittaker will star in Ranma 1/2 Alpha Z:Way of the Cruise Control. I forgot what I was going to say now. :roll: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Pages: 1 2 3