Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Dirtiness of posting your Ebay items in forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
How dirty is it to post your items for sale on Ebay in forums?

On a side note, anyone want a copy of Metal Slug2 for Neo Geo Pocket Color?

check out my sale then: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...RK:MESE:IT
And here I thought I was the only person in America who bought a Neo Geo Pocket Color lol..
I have a friend in the US who LOVES her neo geo pocket color. I think mainly because of that card fighters or whatever it's called.
Posting E-Bay items on forums is no big deal and it's perfectly fine as long as the boards owners don't mind.
Errr...

I;ve heard of some people who've successfully traded/bought over E-bay, but I don't completely trust it since my sister got ripped off buying a 300$ Video Camera

And I dont even know what that Neo Pocket Colour is..o_O
katherine_jean Wrote:Errr...

I;ve heard of some people who've successfully traded/bought over E-bay, but I don't completely trust it since my sister got ripped off buying a 300$ Video Camera

And I dont even know what that Neo Pocket Colour is..o_O

Yeah E-Bay can be a pain because I had problems that took over a MONTH to fix which is a royal pain. But what the hell is Neo Geo Pocket??
Puppet Master Wrote:Yeah E-Bay can be a pain because I had problems that took over a MONTH to fix which is a royal pain. But what the hell is Neo Geo Pocket??

An old portable game system from SNK. It had good technology, but was expensive and the GB pretty much ruled all back then.
The Neo Geo Pocket Color was far superior to the Gameboy technologicaly speaking. The problem was it couldn't get enough developers to sign on for it. The developers were afraid of losing their contracts with Nintendo so they never worked on the Neo Geo. The only companies who would devlop for it were the companies SNK already had contracts with. They had a few gems come out like Samurai Showdown and Metal Slug but other than those few there just wasn't much a reason to buy one. They were pretty popular in Japan but they just didn't sell in the US.
I really like mine, and there's the fact that it can interface with the dreamcast for a couple games...
first i would like to say, nice way to sneak in your ebay listing.........HAVE YOU NO SHAME......well i dont either http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...78311&rd=1
odin0425 Wrote:first i would like to say, nice way to sneak in your ebay listing.........HAVE YOU NO SHAME......well i dont either http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...78311&rd=1

You do realize that its only worth $20 new right?
i do, but nevertheless, average price used on ebay is $26, so i figured what the hell
So long as some common sense and restraint is excercised i don't have a problem with it.
odin0425 Wrote:i do, but nevertheless, average price used on ebay is $26, so i figured what the hell

That's not surprising considering E-Bay people are not all that bright a lot of the time...
Puppet Master Wrote:That's not surprising considering E-Bay people are not all that bright a lot of the time...
tis the only reason i sell there
Pages: 1 2