Import Anime Forums

Full Version: there is an 8 dvd v gundam boxset by manga...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
the site doesn't list it, but i've seen it in my chinatown. unfortunately, it was missing the 2nd disc so i ddin't buy it. i searched on ebay, but theres only a couple of people w/ this 8 dvd set. and i still haven't gotten it yet, not after like 3 weeks! i email him but get some automated response to being on vacation. damn, and the set sounded perfect too! probably has less pixelation cuz its 8 dvds. oh, and the lady at the chinatown store let my try it out on the dvd player and the subs seem fine. anyone have this set?
Never heard of an 8 dvd set... I doubt very much it's by MI as I have the MI set and it's 6 dvd's.
there is one, and it IS by manga, who also released that excellent gundam x set. see, the owner of the shop that was selling it let me test the dvds out, and when the discs loaded, the green manga logo showed up. oh, and how is the v gundam 6 dvd manga set compared to the gundam x set? good subs/vid/audio?
I have the mac X set (which is an MI rip... so no difference except the packaging. The gundam V set has really good video and audio from what i've seen. I've actually only watched a few eps of V, just finished X about a month ago. V's subs are significantly worse than X's, but not awful. It's really hard at the beginning though, I couldn't really figure out what was going on at the beginning, but then I realized it was just confusing reguardless. They didn't explain a whole lot. All in all they seem to have decently watchable subs for at least for first 5 eps or so, but not X quality. If you've seen Naruto on HK, it's about that quality, but maybe just a little lower.