Import Anime Forums

Full Version: who's taking over Inuyasha stuff?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello
I was wondering sence FX is out for awhile who will be taking over the Inuyasha Series?
I really want Inuyasha part 4 but alast.
Anyway if there is another company please order Inuyasha. 4 for me

Thanks
Yeah I heard a rumor Viz was going to pick it up.
evilomar Wrote:Yeah I heard a rumor Viz was going to pick it up.
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin LMAO, Ha Ha Ha. Big Grin

That's awesome. :p Almost made me choke on my diet mountain dew lol.
Haha, I knew he'd get that answer.

Noone knows when/if what series will be released by who. You can only wait and hope. Or if you really can't wait buy the R1's.
I reckon FX will return eventually but i am also sure that once the next set of R1 dvd's are released by Viz in the US either Manga or AV will rip them just like FX were doing. There is, after all an open market as manga and AV were just ripping there dubbed dvd's from FX, they must be thinking now they can get even more business. I'm think i may just carry on by buying the rest of the series on R1's. I have FX sets 1-4 so i have quite a few left to see!
oracle Wrote:Hello
I was wondering sence FX is out for awhile who will be taking over the Inuyasha Series?
I really want Inuyasha part 4 but alast.
Anyway if there is another company please order Inuyasha. 4 for me

Thanks

Oh i found a site for you that still has in stock FX inuyasha part 4 sets, cheap too!

http://www.anime-icon.com

I've ordered from there a few times, they are fast and i recomend them.

Hope this helps you out. :p

Damn. You got to it before me.
maybe if your lucky vicious will give you a release date using his "crystal ball" Big Grin
vegeta76 Wrote:maybe if your lucky vicious will give you a release date using his "crystal ball" Big Grin

Can't. JJ said we gotta be nice to noobs. Sad
awwwwww...... Sad
JJ just had to ruin our fun :p
MI has ripped the 3 previous FX Sets so it is likely they will do the same for the 3rd set.