Import Anime Forums

Full Version: ??? for Joe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In the last few days that I have been in the forum I have seen so many different conflicting thoughts on does FX still exist, has it been closed down, are the sets no longer available ect ect. Could you clarify for everyone whatever is going on and if or if not you will be able to still get FX for the site. thanks for any sanity you can bring back to the rumor mill
From the information I've been able to gather FXs wherehouse was raided and several thousand DVDs were confiscated and four people were arrested (not flora though).
At this time, FX is not shipping any DVDs but he may start up business again in the future. Only time will tell when for that.
I believe it was 360,000 dvd's.... lol. There were a lotta damn boxes full of dvds in that picture lol. That was crazy. Wonder what they do with all that crap.
Cidien Wrote:I believe it was 360,000 dvd's.... lol. There were a lotta damn boxes full of dvds in that picture lol. That was crazy. Wonder what they do with all that crap.

Probally kept a lot of em..
Cidien Wrote:Wonder what they do with all that crap.

when customes seizes something like that. they either keep it as evidence or they burn them.
Obviously the chances of fraud and theft is always there when the authorites bust some one with any type of contriban. 10 to 1 though they will destroy it all.