Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Questions about Kinataro the salaryman set
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey.
The review didn't say much, not even how many eps there are...
So that would be my first question...
And second, who sells this?
I can't find any store who has it.
Thanks for your answers,
sangofe.
*bump*..............Can anyone help me?
Went to the ANN site there is no title under that name.
also there is no record of that on this site either there is no title of that name in the database if there was i would of added it. so i think you have the wrong name for it or something, untill you know its the right name i cant help you.

second not sure if it was a title from MAC,AV,manga,or FX the store would have it so i wouldnt know who would have it JJ usualy carries most titles that are out so your best luck would to be keep checking back in the store section.

-LE
It is an old Anime Studio release.

There is a live action movie of it too. There is an anime episode fansubbed on animesuki.
http://www.animenfo.com/animetitle,1240,...kinta.html

I've already posted more info on Articnightfall.
there is the review, damn, it seems the last 8 eps never got released :/

http://www.import-anime.com/index.php?pa...n=dosearch
The series has not even been released yet... Look at the release dates for the R2 disks...
CrayonShinChan Wrote:The series has not even been released yet... Look at the release dates for the R2 disks...

R2 japanese has been released,
R2 europe has not been yet.
There are 20 episodes. All 20 have been released on Jap R2. Play.com have info for the first 3 on Euro R2. That AS set only covers the first 12 eps according to that reviewer.
To the homeboy asking about this........

ArtsmagicDVD Acquires Salaryman Kintaro
ArtsmagicDVD has confirmed its acquisition of North American distribution rights to the 2001 Salaryman Kintaro anime TV series. The 20 episode series will be released on five DVDs beginning this May

From AnimeNation.