Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Eureka 7 (new anime)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey,

[Image: img01.jpg]

Just saw the trailer for this new series set to air in Japan soon, from studio BONES (FMA, Rahxephon, Wolfs Rain). it looks pretty sweet the trailer was short but had alot of great animation. also alot of mech shots of the new mech in the series.it looks intresting and its going to be a long one like FMA 50 episodes.

[Image: img03.jpg]
[Image: img02.jpg]
[Image: img01.jpg]

Links:

The Trailer-
http://mbs.jp/eureka/index2.html

The offical site:
http://www.eureka-prj.net/ (just closed and will reopen soon)

What do you think?

-LE
The artwork looks nice. But I just hate all these series that already plan on being franchises. (in other words, these multi-season series)

Why not just keep em short and sweet? Instead of draggin them on with filler episodes? I don't even need to watch it, to know that that will happen.

Also, I just watched that 3 minute trailer (or however long it was on the first link you posted). And the art is FANTASTIC in this. I'll probably watch a couple eps, just to see how nice it looks.
Yeah BONES does a great job there are like 3 titles slated to hit the US soon i cant wait 2 from Bandai and one from ADV. the artwork is over the top. they seem to make games with there titles too there is a game slated for this title and also one for the upcoming title Mars Daybreak. great series i bought the japanese version and watched 1-13 it was great i cant wait for it to come out here.

some titles in my case i would like to see a lot more like for love hina it was a great series filler epps and all. for titles i dont like it would be better if they didnt go on for ever. but as for titles like FMA i would like to see 100,000 episodes cause i like it ! same with Naruto its a great series i could watch it forever.

-LE
Looks good LE, can't wait till it hits stateside!
New Eureka 7 News:

-------------------------------------

At the Eureka 7 press conference in Japan, it was announced that Eureka 7 is being co-produced by Bandai Entertainment (BEI). This is a joint project between the two companies, and while Bones created the title and is handling the creative aspects, BEI is serving an advisorial role in the process.

The mecha oriented TV series, featuring mechanical designs by Shoji Kawamori, will premiere on Japanese television on April 17th and will run for 50 half-hour episodes. Tomoki Kyoda is the director.

In addition to the TV series, a Eureka 7 manga is to begin serialization in the March issue of Shounen Ace and a Eureka 7 PlayStation 2 game is due to be released this summer.

Bandai Entertainment will release Eureka 7 in North America, however they have not announced when.

--------------------------------------

So it looks like Bandai will liscence all of BONES future titles. i see they have liscenced all the older titles BONES has made. so thats good news we will see all of their work in US.
I cant wait to see this show here im so siked.

-LE
Thanks for that!

Is there ANY anime that aren't coming to the US anymore? It seems like every single series on earth is being licensed.
Does anybody knows the serie Samurai Guns ??? I didn't find any info anywhere about a fansubs or is it good or not ???
Hmmm, sort of reminds me of RahXephon. Only thing I don't like is how the mecha is just a jumble of colors. Sorta makes it look junky. But I'm all for a show that looks RahXephon-ish!
you already know what i think of this LE i already told you my opinion of this anime lmao.
onizuka17711 Wrote:Hmmm, sort of reminds me of RahXephon. Only thing I don't like is how the mecha is just a jumble of colors. Sorta makes it look junky. But I'm all for a show that looks RahXephon-ish!

it has to look like Rahxephon cause they made that title, also i think its the smae mech designer working on Eureka 7 as it was in Rahxephon. im siked to see it, i hope it makes its way over here super fast , also the game too i might just try and get it off ebay. its planned for this summer in japan.

-LE
Every anime in japan gets a game now. Which is a good and bad thing.

Good if they actually take their time. Bad if bandai makes it (because it will just be a generic cell-shaded fighting game :p )
Yeah most games based on shows or movies suck. they just arent done right. they dont use characters right or stay true to the show or movie. Square-Enix made the last FMA game they did an ok job its just missing something. i hope that at least the game for this series turns out well and also the one for The Mars Daybreak.

-LE