Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Halo 2 Views
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey !

my friend was nice enough to show me and other players some new places in the halo 2 maps the other day, and well im here to show you some pics of them im not going to tell you how to get up there but ill show you where we were.

take a look:

Some cool spots that were hard to get to we had to use at least 3 people to get to those points with the flying trick im trying to master right now, its so cool you cna actualy fly, ive only done it a few times its hard to do at first but you learn the combo really fast.

tell me what you think.
some are blurry but hey i took them off my tv with a camera with no flash.

-LE
A few more pics:

photo 2:
at the top of the screen you can see a guy in the air he was coming down he shot up into the sky so high even from where i was (on top of the map) he was so small i couldnt see him. we use the ramp in pic 3 in combo with the tank to propel ourselves on top of the map.

photo 3 :
the ramp from the top view of the map very high up.

photo 4:
gilmore was pushed through the invisible wall near where you can find the rocket launcher he walked around where no gravity exsists and you can just walk up walls he went to the center of the map near the base and got on the very top i saw him run along the side of it , it was freaky he just walked up it , got up there and then ...

Photo 5:
Foreverblue hit him with a rocket and he got pissed. it was funny.

-LE
I can't see anything on those pics. Quality is too bad although I like the idea but it seems to me you are glitching. Its cool but just do it in rooms which are clearly marked as glitch rooms or the whole community will go down the drain when everyone starts doing it.
our game match was called glitch we did that so we knew what things we had set up cause we needed certain options like rockets and swords only so in halo 2 you can do this by creating custom named games so thats why it says glitch. its just fun stuff im not into the turning your router on standby so you can win thats not my way of playing !

-LE