Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Where to go from here?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have quiet a large anime collection including:
Kenshin
Berserk
Gundam wing
Hellsing
Cowboy bebop
Esceflowne
Sycred
Rune Soldier
Samuri deeper
Ninja scroll
Noir
EVA
and others
Now i wonder... where do i go from here? What do you guys suggest for other good anime that i could get into? Your help would be very apperciated.

Thx a bunch!!! Big Grin
Have you seen DragonballZ :p

First if you can, buy or download Naruto. Its one of the best animes ever for alot of people already.

Then try trigun, ofcourse all Ghibli movies are mandatory,definetly 'Now&then,here&there' (one of my personal favs), Full Metal Panic is also very good, Grappler Baki (if you don't mind one of the best fighting animes with some of the worst HK subs), Yu Yu Hakusho (also very good fighting anime), Irrisponsible captain Tylor OVA and TV, Nadesico, Outlaw star, Blue Gender, Streetfighter-V and X-tv. That should get you started Big Grin

Also there are already tons of recomendation threads available for you to look through.

Good luck!
Thx for the ideas... actually i have alot of those so heres an update on the list

Full metal panic
Trigun ( of course )
X TV
Outlaw star
Dragonball tournement saga
Lodoss
Hack~sign
Vampire Hunter D
and i know im fogetting a few

thx for the suggestions though... is 'Now&then,here&there' as good as i hear?
lambrt429 Wrote:... is 'Now&then,here&there' as good as i hear?

Ohh YES it is. Its the most underrated anime there is IMO. It has everything. Action, suspense, love, humour, terror, an exellent story and the animation is stunning in an original way. Not everyone sees this anime but everyone who does loves it. And on HK its only two discs and a perfect rip. Can't go wrong.

Damn. I'm all hyped about it again. I'm gonna watch some eps of it again now Big Grin
Yes Now and There Here and There is good. Very dramatic and entertaining. It's not really similar to any of your already listed titles, kinda a different style, but it's good.

Watch
Great Teacher Onizuka
Trigun (if you didnt list that)
Captain Tylor is a good sci-fi comedy if you enjoy GTO.
Yu Yu Hakusho a must

Do you like fantasy comedy?
You should like these two if you liked Rune Soldier:
Slayers
Gokudo (very funny)

Romance / Comedy
Love Hina
Excel Saga (mostly comedy)
Marmalade Boy
Ranma 1/2