Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Help me decide which one.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
All right this is the greediest thread I have posted, but I can?t
decide which Sig to use. So vote for the one you like the best,
cause I like them the same, just for different reasons, making
it hard to weigh them against one another.

[Image: ninjacenterfoldsmaller1wh.jpg]

[Image: onizukabluebannersmaller4hy.jpg]
Well, the first one cracked me up the first time I saw it but its already getting old.

Second one doesn't have alot going on so I'll just go for the first.
BLAH Your Naruto one was better than both of them...
i change my vote to the question marks, very inventive, haha Big Grin
I'm a GTO guy myself, but Naruto is sorta your theme. My mind picture of you is Kakashi, and I like it that way.
All ya?ll will be pissed with me, but I am going to be making another sig and avatar with Kakashi in them. Ever since I made the last one with him in there, I was kind of dissatisfied with it, but I think I will take another crack at it since a lot of people seem to picture me as him (at least on the boards, you know what I mean.) So to all that have wasted their time, sorry, but the outcome is a result of what I?ve heard from you, so it isn?t a complete waste.
Blight Wrote:All ya?ll will be pissed with me, but I am going to be making another sig and avatar with Kakashi in them. Ever since I made the last one with him in there, I was kind of dissatisfied with it, but I think I will take another crack at it since a lot of people seem to picture me as him (at least on the boards, you know what I mean.) So to all that have wasted their time, sorry, but the outcome is a result of what I?ve heard from you, so it isn?t a complete waste.

Nah got nothing but time to waste so it makes no difference. I mean hell im stuck at school anyways...
oh come on we all know pokemon makes the best pictures....

yikes don't hit me
Cyrus Wrote:oh come on we all know pokemon makes the best pictures....

yikes don't hit me

Ha ha, that reminds me of something I saw on a sight once called ?the Digimon rule.? You see, they would make you a custom banner for you but no Digimon stuff cause they had done some much of the fan art yaio shit they were sick of it.

Any ways, I spent several hours making my banner, and longer on the avatar because I didn?t have a GIF program (eventually found a craked one though). So again, sorry for wasting your time but my current stuff is a product of this thread anyway.
Cyrus Wrote:oh come on we all know pokemon makes the best pictures....

yikes don't hit me

Ok Blight you saw the Digimon rule and this board needs the mon rule...No Pokemon and No Digimon
Blight Wrote:Ha ha, that reminds me of something I saw on a sight once called ?the Digimon rule.? You see, they would make you a custom banner for you but no Digimon stuff cause they had done some much of the fan art yaoi shit they were sick of it.
lol...well I can see that....very popular stuff right there....yaoi I mean... :p Big Grin Rolleyes
I like the 3rd banner you've got posted. I'm not really a fan of the 1st one. I love GTO, so the 2nd is okay too but Onizuka looks really scary.
Whoops, I just realized your 3rd one is your current banner Smile I vote for sticking w/ your banner.
Nina182B Wrote:Whoops, I just realized your 3rd one is your current banner Smile I vote for sticking w/ your banner.

Yea, sorry, my fault. And I just made it a gif, so I don't plan on switching for a very long time. I have a problem with impulsiveness, and when i made the others to put at my site I liked and wanted to use them.
naw, just keep the one you have mow, it's nice.