Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Project Arms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can someone give me some info on "Project Arms" anime?

is it action, story, or comedy?

is it worth watching?

Thanks!:roll:
Project Arms is action. I have read a few reviews and it seems interesting. I can give you more info in a little bit.
Definately action. Though it's totally up to the individual. I have no drive to watch it, though I lean more towards love comedies. :mrgreen:
Thanks!!! Big Grin
i have no clue.... i've also been interested in it.....

the only thing i have is the import ps2 game that it's based on..... (which plays like the dynasty warriors games).....

it just seemed like your kids with special powers.... and they can transform into mech like beasts.....
Animaniacs.net has a stellar review for it. Check it out. :mrgreen:
Animaniacs.net is that the the web address because i keep getting the warner brothers website for animaniacs 8O
The address is www.animeniacs.org or .net which ever you prefer. 8O 8O
yeah.... the pie man keeps spelling it wrong Tongue
It's o.k he was dropped on his head constantly when he was little. It just made him into the man he is today. 8O 8O 8O Being dropped on your head builds character or retardation I can never remember which. 8O 8O
Don't forget the paint chips. They are nutricious and delicious. :mrgreen:
Paint chips are the breakfast of champions. Now I am really interested in seeing project arms well I guess it is another to add to my already huge list of "crap to buy". 8O 8O 8O