Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Whats involved?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What exactly is involved in trading DVD's. I wan't to know so when I do I don't screw up and get the other trader pissed off at me. Please, someone who has done lots of trading, let me know.Thanks.
JingRoyale Wrote:What exactly is involved in trading DVD's. I wan't to know so when I do I don't screw up and get the other trader pissed off at me. Please, someone who has done lots of trading, let me know.Thanks.

It's really simple ive only bought DVDs but heres how it works to my knowledge. You send the package with the item after agreeing on a trade and a shipping method. Both parties do the same and leave feedback when the transaction is complete it's relatively simple. The only advice is to get a tracking #...
As per rule/regulations of the trading section, each trader is entitled to ONE thread only.

You have three. Please delete the others and keep your most impt thread.
How do I delete them?
I think If you delete the very first post of a thread, the thread disappears. So go to your thread... yours should be the first post. There is an edit button in your post, and delete.

Also, if I'm trading with someone who has no feedback (from this forum, or from other anime forums, or from ebay) I ask them to mail their stuff first. Once I get it, I mail mine.