Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Hammertime Again
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Finally my laptop is fixed so I should be on regularly again starting Monday. Anyway I

know the title says Hammertime but it has nothing to do with him (although he still is my

favorite artist). Anyway can't wait to chat with you all again. Hope to see you all soon.

Later.

Your Resident Hammer Fan,

Ryo of Inferno
Welcome back. I'm pretty much new here (been here for only a few days now). I actually loved Hammer Man when I was a kid as well. Even more than the Fresh Prince Big Grin. Last I heard he was a Bishop in Oakland and now has a shaved head.
Quite a clever thread title, I like it. Good to see you again Ryu. I think your hammer babble would be a welcome change from some the new crap thats here... at least for a post or two.
Great to see you back. I was beginning to think you had abandoned us :p .
WandererX12 Wrote:Quite a clever thread title, I like it. Good to see you again Ryu. I think your hammer babble would be a welcome change from some the new crap thats here... at least for a post or two.

Thanks all I appreciate it. Anyway I'll try to stay away from Hammer topic. No gurantees

though.