Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Problem Logging Out
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok what keeps happening on this piece of junk is everytime I try to log out close the window and come back to make sure im not logged in. I end up on the board logged in and IDK why or how to stop that from happening. I can't change the security settings[damn school PC] so any ideas?
Puppet Master Wrote:Ok what keeps happening on this piece of junk is everytime I try to log out close the window and come back to make sure im not logged in. I end up on the board logged in and IDK why or how to stop that from happening. I can't change the security settings[damn school PC] so any ideas?
When you logout from the boards it should clear your cookies. but if you hit logout on the main site then it won't log you out for the boards you gotta do them seperatly from both places to truely log out.
Schultz Wrote:When you logout from the boards it should clear your cookies. but if you hit logout on the main site then it won't log you out for the boards you gotta do them seperatly from both places to truely log out.

I am never logged into the site while im at school only the boards. Everytime I log out it says cookies are cleared come back and its still logged in and it only happens on one computer...
Then to me it sounds actually like a problem with the computer itself not doing what it suppose to be doing.. What you can try and do is after you close the browser is go to the Internet Options and hit the Delete Cookies button or go though it in Tools->Internet options and clear them that way.
Grrr...God I hate this computer. The fricken thing has a block that won't allow you to delete the cookies. Curse this school!
Well, at College the damn computer doesn?t save cookies so I end up logining in every five seconds, so I think you are kinda lucky.
In the forums it should save it since it will add your session to the end of the URL.. but the main site let me know what pages kick you off and i will fix them.. I actually have never tested the main site without cookies and i do know there are major problems.. I fixed a bug with the login that prevented you without cookies from ever loggin in.