Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Windows Media Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can someone help me here. I can't see anything on windows media player when I stream a clip of the internet. All I get is sound. Help!
Update the player and all the drivers you can find. Get DivX. After doing that most videos that didn't used to play now do play. Some still don't though.
Hm... Windows Media Players full of problems hell I can't even play MP3s on the stupid thing for some reason. It's really strange because my brother has the same version and everything else and it still works fine. I use Winamp now but I still want to know why. Has anyone else ever had this happen? It did work originally before I reinstalled everything a while back. BTW I tried reinstalling it a few times already but nothing changed...
Puppet Master Wrote:Hm... Windows Media Players full of problems hell I can't even play MP3s on the stupid thing for some reason. It's really strange because my brother has the same version and everything else and it still works fine. I use Winamp now but I still want to know why. Has anyone else ever had this happen? It did work originally before I reinstalled everything a while back. BTW I tried reinstalling it a few times already but nothing changed...
Windows media player sucks. More then likely you are having some DirectShow codec conflicts and problems.. Something could of been installed which made itself higher piority in DirectShow which is causing problems.. Do a search for Graphedit which is a small program that lets you renender a file and see the DirectShow graph that is built this allows you to figure out whats going on in DirectShow..

And anyways like i always suggest for any media playing use http://www.sf.net/projects/guliverkli/ Media Player Classic