Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Quotes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Batz Kage Wrote:As opposed to: "Bang Bang"
which would be by Vash Tongue
Well, can't forget about that one.

Classic, aswell.
I have no idea who said it (I think it was part of a comedic act)

"If anyone in the room believes in telekenesis, please raise my hand.."
I doubt I spelled that right..

I found it under google as "If anyone believes in telekenesis, please raise my hand." on a quotes page jsut now having searched for it.
It's scary that most court verdicts are determined by 12 people who aren't even smart enough to get out of jury duty.
Psygnius Wrote:It's scary that most court verdicts are determined by 12 people who aren't even smart enough to get out of jury duty.

Oh I just got summoned for Jury Duty! My first time...I'm a little pissed about it, I'm not even 20 (I will be in two days though Big Grin) and I've got to go deal with some idiots who are going to waist my time...
Heh, that sucks... I'm 21 and still haven't been summoned yet... *feels lucky* Big Grin

If they ask you "How do you feel about guns?" Just remember to give 'em an extreme psycho answer.... "Guns? Everybody should be carrying M-16s...especially middle school teachers! Bwa ha ha!"

....um...er... yeah. :p
Puppet Master Wrote:I personally have to agree with it. To find the reason all you must do is analyze the world around us...

another that has lost faith in Humanity Big Grin

the people i get arguing with me bellowing the good of man..then i just say the bad acts of man heavily out number the good ones

for example "global warming"

America should be fighting the "War On Terra" (as in terraformation to clarify for any dumbass's) as most of the developed
world is trying to

and not contributing esp with out any signings
America = Damn polluting SCUM :p

oh no im brown and im having a go at america...
somebody arrest me im a terrorist Rolleyes
It drives me crazy to hear how many people find the jury system to be a waste of their time. That's part of what makes America a great thing. The right to be tried by a jury of your peers rather than having justice handed out by some arbitrary tyrant is a wonderful benefit.

People seem to have lost sight of the fact that by being on a jury means you are contributing your share to your community.
rav96 Wrote:America should be fighting the "War On Terra" (as in terraformation to clarify for any dumbass's) as most of the developed
world is trying to

I'm one of those dumbass's, but it isn't entirely my fault. A few weeks ago on VH1, they had on one of their list shows, The War on Tera...Tera Reed. It was about her slutyness and the different threat levels of it. I just find it ironic that this is so close in sound to what you are talking about.
Heh, I was joking about that psycho gun response. Actually, if the attorneys hinted at an interesting case through their selection questions (like if it was about a murder or something), I'd probably wouldn't mind getting in. However, if it's over some minor theft, or something like a property dispute (or one of those "I got fat because of your company!" cases), I'd rather let the tyrant judge handle that one. For $6.50 an hour (or whatever they pay the jurors now), it's not worth two or three days my time.
Blight Wrote:I'm one of those dumbass's, but it isn't entirely my fault. A few weeks ago on VH1, they had on one of their list shows, The War on Tera...Tera Reed. It was about her slutyness and the different threat levels of it. I just find it ironic that this is so close in sound to what you are talking about.

just some more clarrification

Terra = Terraformation = Changes on a planet such as weather and atmosphere = changing major aspects of a planet's ecology and biology

Damn Bush adminstration...Grrrrrrrr!!! :mad:
Zagatto Wrote:People seem to have lost sight of the fact that by being on a jury means you are contributing your share to your community.

well said Big Grin
and atleast you get paid...better than doing it for free Wink
Zagatto Wrote:It drives me crazy to hear how many people find the jury system to be a waste of their time. That's part of what makes America a great thing. The right to be tried by a jury of your peers rather than having justice handed out by some arbitrary tyrant is a wonderful benefit.

People seem to have lost sight of the fact that by being on a jury means you are contributing your share to your community.

Yeah I would hate jury duty but it is better that someone be judged by those around him with no connection than one single individual. Psygnius as far as crap like McDonald fat cases those should be thrown out immediatly...
rav96 Wrote:just some more clarrification

Terra = Terraformation = Changes on a planet such as weather and atmosphere = changing major aspects of a planet's ecology and biology

Damn Bush adminstration...Grrrrrrrr!!! :mad:

You know just though tof gun response. Only the military should have guns. everyone else

should use swords. At lest there would be some skill involved then. LOL. Oh and please

leave politics out of this, thanks.
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:You know just though tof gun response. Only the military should have guns. everyone else

should use swords. At lest there would be some skill involved then. LOL. Oh and please

???? Ha ha ha. I was about to jump on you, thinking you were one of those anti-gun people and then you said the stuff about swords. Interesting idea, but since a lot of crimes preformed with guns are done so with illegal firearms, or at least unregistered ones, it would matter not. I would like that however since I have about ten melee weapons on my wall including, axes, longs swords, and halberds.
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:You know just though tof gun response. Only the military should have guns. everyone else

you lost me at guns and swords..???

i was merely getting at the fact the Global warming is another one of humans evil doers work..to which we are all to blame...Global warming is everyones problem (but Bush doesnt think so..and the USA is the worlds largest polluter Sad )
Pages: 1 2 3