Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Zatoichi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has anyone seen this movie? I've been trying to find some way to download it since I haven't found it in stores locally anywhere (I don't even know if it's out in America). It came out in Japan last year and I've been dying to see it. I've tried Kazaa Lite and Limewire but I've had no luck. Anyone know where I can find it?
The Maniac Wrote:Has anyone seen this movie? I've been trying to find some way to download it since I haven't found it in stores locally anywhere (I don't even know if it's out in America). It came out in Japan last year and I've been dying to see it. I've tried Kazaa Lite and Limewire but I've had no luck. Anyone know where I can find it?
Try Bearshare, I found a ton. (http://www.bearshare.com if you don't have it)
It officially came out on R1 DVD not to long ago.

I found it on DC++.

MAC also has a version of it so you can request it if you want, thats what I did.
I ordered an HK copy of the movie a few months ago. It's worth the time and trouble to order it.
Tap dancing and samurai sowrd fighting, a match made in heaven.
matthewmalay Wrote:Tap dancing and samurai sowrd fighting, a match made in heaven.
LOL... I think I'm going to just order it, I can't find it on any of the file sharing networks. I must say that DC++ is one anti-user friendly program too lol. :p