Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Shipping cost is $9? Why does it say $6?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey when i went to buy something, it added $9 for shipping... uh... in the store it says $6 for priority mail and I assume free shipping for media mail... unless JJ means add $6 to the already $9 shipping cost which is $15 for priority? And media mail costing $9....
$9 is for regular airmail, shipped from Canada. Usually takes 4-7 working days.
Add $6: JJ will send it Xpress Post mail, which you should get within 3-4 days.
Please read the FAQ in its entirety, its 9 dollars for regular shipping, not media mail, if you read more carefully you will see that I am in Canada.... if you want it sent Xpress Post (priority mail) its extra 6 dollars for a total of 15 dollars for shipping.
ok thanks, it's ashame those paypal reversal scammers have pushed alot of Canadian sellers to be forced to use more expensive shipping for tracking number Sad
Another question about shipping (already read the FAQ) you didn't include this info:

Does the regular shipping (whatever it's really called, which isn't media mail) include a tracking number??? I don't wanna order something without a tracking number.. plz let me know, thanks!
JunkieJoe Wrote:Please read the FAQ in its entirety, its 9 dollars for regular shipping, not media mail, if you read more carefully you will see that I am in Canada.... if you want it sent Xpress Post (priority mail) its extra 6 dollars for a total of 15 dollars for shipping.

so you are not shipping from the US like you were before? you were coming over like 3-4 times a week to ship, what happened to that ?