Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Full Moon wo Sagashite
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have known this for awhile, that there was a manga before a show and that the show ends before the manga, I really didnt care till i started watching the show again, now I it is bugging me I want to know how the manga ends I tried looking on the net to see how many volumes/chapters there are and i have yet to find out I also have yet to find out if the manga has even ended.

So basically to those of you out there who are currently reading it or know lots about it please let me know how the manga ends, or if its ended and if it has ended how many volumes are there?
greenground Wrote:So basically to those of you out there who are currently reading it or know lots about it please let me know how the manga ends, or if its ended and if it has ended how many volumes are there?

According to Anime News Network, the manga lasted for 7 volumes (don't know how many chapters).

If you're interested, Toriyama's World has the first 4 chapters up for download (apparently, more are coming, as long as the title's not licensed in the US).
OOOOOO 7.....wait isnt that really short then, or is like one volume 20 chapters?