Import Anime Forums

Full Version: MAC, MI, and FX quality?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey I was wondering if anyone knows how good the quality is for the following titles on MAC? Do they have any glitches? freezes? pixelated parts? low quality sound? is the english dubbed the original american version?

Big O
Full Metal Panic
Mahoromatic 1st and 2nd
Ninja Scroll TV
Saiyuki TV Boxset
Vandread 1st and 2nd
Banner of Stars
Fushigi Yugi Perfect
Outlaw Star
Ranma 1/2 TV Part 1st and 2nd
Slayers Season 1
Trigun
Yu Yu Hakusho Part 1 and 2
Inuyasha TV 1-3
Comic Party
Full Metal Panic
Hellsing (they have a complete series with 1 disc.. how is that possible?) it says all 13 eps
Jubei Chan Ninja Girl
Nadia
Saber Marionette J and Again
You're Under Arrest I and II
The Ping Pong Club

Is it worth spending $100 more total for FX version of these? Or is it small noticeable difference between MAC > MI and FX ?
If only there was some sort of website that had reviews of HK DVD sets. That would be amazing!
Yeah, please check the reviews. Most of them are accurate. The eng.dub is ALWAYS the original american version and there are rarely audio problems nowadays. Only problem you might encounter is occasional pixelation and some small glitches which will only annoy you if you're real picky about vid. quality in which case you should just buy official version.

You're worried about spending $100??? Let me tell you, when you get your first order and see the quality you get for the price you pay for it $100 will be nothing. When I first found out about HK's I went into collecting frenzie. Had to have every new R1 rip and $100 a week was normal. I've chilled out with buying now since I have a huge backlog and less time to spend on anime than before.
elcoholic Wrote:I've chilled out with buying now since I have a huge backlog and less time to spend on anime than before.

Yeah I hate when that big backlog hits... I always seem to have a massive backlog of HK's or downloaded fansubs... R1's I always seem to watch straight away, maybe to make sure I get my moneys worth!