Import Anime Forums

Full Version: [Current Trade List] - .::DarkanX::. - updated 1-19-05
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
..:what's new:..

Okay, long time no update, suprisingly not much has changed tho. This update I have added Shonen Jump Monthly 0-18. I may actually have more, but they are currently at my friend's house, so when I pick them up I will get the exact last volume. I know I have at least a year and half worth before I stopped collecting them. Vol 0 was a comic shop free promo that showcased what was to come. I would like to trade/sell all these as a set if possible. But if you need single issues, pm me, and if noone else has interest in the whole set, I will break them up. Not every issue is in perfect condition for those looking for mints. I got them at the local hastings, so sometimes they take a beating before I get to them.

And the second biggy is the Everquest II and game card I have added. I got EQII for x-mas, and as I was setting it up it told me I had to enter payment info, even tho first month is free. So I ran out and bought a game card and when I went to put in the info, lo and behold, it let me log into the game. So the game card is unused. The reason I am trading the game, is that it is rather unplayable on my computer. My graphics card is a bit outdated for it and so I crash a lot. As long as you have a GForce4+, you should be good. The game looks fantastic and plays much better than the first. I hate to trade this off, but it is rather useless on my machine (and cannot afford to upgrade currently).

PM me for more info and please check the rest of the list. I added a bunch of wants.

..:up for trade:..

:R1 Anime:
Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz (Toonami Movie Version)
Neon Genesis Evangelion 1: Platinum
Those Who Hunt Elves 1 (Volumes 1+2)

:HK Anime:
Naruto Vol 4 |eps 22-26 : Manga : Eng Sub|
End of Evangelion |2nd Movie : Manga : Eng Sub|

:US Manga:
Cowboy Bepop Shooting Star Vol 1
Cowboy Bebop Shooting Star Vol 2(end)
King of Bandits Jing Vol 1
Shonen Jump Monthly 0(preview)-18

:Non-Anime:
Sony Online Game Card - Unused |3 month subsciption to EQ, EQII, SW:G, and PS|
EverQuest II |PC-Cdrom Win Game|
Final Fantasy XI |PC-Cdrom Win Game|
Heroclix
Yugioh |Machine King, Dark Necrofear, & Masked Beast Promos|
YuYuHakusho Starter Deck |Yusuke's Deck|
1dvd/6dvd's with Uncanny X-men issues 1-441 (current) and extras.
CD/MP3 discman

PM me for details reguarding anything you may be interested in.

..:gimme gimme:..

:HK Anime:

.hack//Legend
Angel Links Perfect
Bandit King Jing Perfect
Blue Seed
DragonBall Perfect 1,3,4,5
Figure 17 Perfect
Gatekeepers Perfect
Generator Gawl
Geneshaft Perfect
Irresponsible Captain Tylor OVA Dub
Kenshin Ova/Movie Perfect
Kino's Journey Perfect
Mobile Suit Gundam Movie Box Set Dub
Now and Then, Here and There Perfect
Orphan Revenge Perfect (or FX Combo set)
Project Arms Perfect
Ramna 1/2 2,3,4,5 + Movies/Ova Perfect
Rhaxephon Movie Perfect
Rune Soldier Perfect
Saiyuki 1,2 Perfect
Shamanatic Princess Perfect
Sol Bianca Perfect
Soul Taker Perfect
Those Who Hunt Elves Perfect
Weathering Continent
Weiß Kreuz Perfect
Will pay cash for hard to find Dub/Perfect sets

..:Successful Trades:..
NightRayne (x4)
BobDoleX
Oh yeah, one other thing I just thought of I could offer up for trades. I am a fairly decent artist (not quite pro quality, but far from amature), so if you might be interested in a commission for trades let me know. I am affraid I don't really have any recent works to post up as an example, so if your interested, I will do the pic (hand drawn, then scaned, vectorized, and colored) then you can determine how much it may be worth to you. And that way there is no risk involved either.

Mostly I offer this because I want to try and get back to drawing again, but have little motivation.

So if you want some fan art or to see yourself as an anime char, pm me.