Import Anime Forums

Full Version: PS2 2005 release list
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just saw an interesting release list for PS2 at ign.com.

http://ps2.ign.com/release/

A lot of titles that have been talked about lately, like Naruto: Narultimate Hero (fall 2005), Kingdom Hearts 2 (September 2005), and my personal favorite Xenosaga Episode II: Jenseits von Gut und Bose (February 15, 2005) are all given definitive release time frames. Other anime titles I saw were Dragon Ball Z Sagas, Mobile Suit Z-Gundam: A.E.U.G. vs. Titans, and Cowboy Bebop. The list is really comprehensive even if it isn?t as specific as I would like. Other games like FFXII and Devil May Cry 3, along with just about every known game you could anticipate this year is on the list.
The only one I'm really waiting for is Gran Tourismo 4.
Then you won't see me online for at least a week while I work my way through it.
Zagatto Wrote:The only one I'm really waiting for is Gran Tourismo 4.
Then you won't see me online for at least a week while I work my way through it.

Well then I guess there will be no Zag from March 14 to March 21 then...PARTY! Big Grin
guess that means i will have to carry the hammer while Zagatto is gone..
Schultz Wrote:guess that means i will have to carry the hammer while Zagatto is gone..

Ha ha, I suppose so. I may pull a Houdini myself around February 15, since I've waited like two years for Xenosaga II to come out and from the sounds of it, it could be my idea of the perfect RPG.
Ohh, you won't be seeing me either when GT4 comes out. To bad it doesn't have online or I could kick Zag's ass on Nurburgring with my Impreza Big Grin

I started to list the titles I would want here but there are way to many. This is going to be another good year for ps2 owners.
Yeah, the GT4 delay was kinda sad. But I didn't mind.

Xenosaga 2 though has been listed at February 15th for nearly 4-5 months now (as its 'official' release date). Cause seriously, it's been out in japan for almost a year now... well, not that long.

I've gotta check this list though, to see if their are any other surprises i didn't know about (i'm usually great at keeping up with official dates on stuff)

I'm gonna have to grab Xeno2 and Tenchu on that day (that's the latest tenchu, which IMO is waaaay better then any of the others i've ever played). It's alot more linear, and easier to control. Which honestly DOES make the game better.

I also still can't believe that the new Musashi game is already coming out in March. Then again, the first time they ever shown off screens for it, it WAS in english :p

Whoa! They already gave Stelladeus an estimated date as well? I always thought atlus was just saying "summer 2005". That's one of my most anticipated games of the year (i've had the import for quite some time, but got stumped with my lack of japanese knowledge)

Atelier Iris also has a date as well. Man!!! I am SOOO hyped for some of the games this year!!!