Import Anime Forums

Full Version: World of Warcraft
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know some of you out there have to play. What servers are you guys on? I play on Llane mostly.
nope we are playing EverQuest 2.. ;o)

But as a side note have they finally implemented PvP in WoW? and how is there crafting system like?
It's had PVP since it hit the stores. You just type /pvp and you can kill anyone else who has their PVP on. The crafting is soooo much better than any other game I've played. It's not impossible to level like in some games (see: Dark Age of Camelot). It's seriously the best MMORPG I've ever played and I've played them all. They've fixed all the annoying problems that most MMORPGS have. My only complaint is that the character development is a little too simplistic. Your character's power really depends on your equipment and what skills you were able to afford. It's great for people who've never played an MMORPG before but it makes it a little too simple for seasoned veterans. But if my only complaint is that it's too easy to make a good character I think that says a lot for it.
Well from what i read they actually didn't have pvp in it at launch. That it was a patch they where going to implement. But on the other had.

So far EverQuest 2 has been awesome.. There is no way you can even compare it to the first one.. Not on any level and any scale. The crafting is a little complex though with the interdependancy's and such. Really if you are going to craft you got to make friends that do the other things. Second (i heard this is the same about WoW) the quest system is awesome in EQ2 there are so many quests you just don't know what to do.. I know some days i just spend trying to finish quests in the game instead of level'ing and as a side i do level because experiance gain from doing the quests and such. Though parts i haven't done yet are stuff that requires 12-24 people for Raid zones as the guild JunkieJoe and i are in are not that high of level.

http://eq2players.station.sony.com/pplay...=109621105

just a quick shot of my char.

Might have to hit up one of my friends see if they are playing it to try it out for the hell of it. Since won't buy another MMORPG .. only got time to play one..
I don't "hunt" in WoW I just do quests, that's all you have to do to level. It's a lot of fun you should definetly check it out.
Yea last night from completing a quest i got 9% into my lvl.. Plus i leveled our guild up by 1 lvl too. So it was well worth it..

I pretty much heard that blizzard and sony took stole ideas from each other in alot of aspects with quests and such.. And that both games thats there strong points.. and well the good thing is for people that have not the latest systems at least WoW will run on it.. As EQ2 needs a very up to date system just running on lowest everything..
My name on WoW is Xanophalgue if anyone wants to group sometime or Raid let me know Im lvl 41 Warrior and Ill be a Weaponsmith within the next 3 days. I love how everyone here is so Elitist about EQ2. Well maybe Ill see the response to that when I log back on here after another 2 or 3 months.
Dark, a friend has shown me WoW and pretty much the whole basis for things are alot the same. There is more grinding in EQ2 i belive since you don't have the rest stuff. And WoW is designed for lower end Computers while you need a really good Cpu to run EQ2 decently. Alot of things how they all work are pretty much close if not the same.