Import Anime Forums

Full Version: ImportAnime rocks, but missing some titles?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys, I just discovered this website 8 hours ago and been browsing it since then. It's amazing you guys even trade anime on here and stuff. And the prices utterly shocked me compared to other places i was buying... I mean $21 for full 26 episode sets in eng dubbed Smile

However, I'm badly wanting a few titles that aren't here:

Saiyuki
Tenchi GXP
Azumanga Daioh
Nadia
Golden Boy
Maison Ikkoku Box Set 4
Marmalade Boy Box 2 and 3
You're Under Arrest I and II
Last Exile
Orphen I and II

If you have a link to where to buy these...

Also I was wondering what are the websites for FX or MI and AV all that? Because I would like to know so I can go browse release dates and stuff for new box sets cuz sometimes I get too impatient and buy a higher priced box set then 2 weeks later animekrazy has it $20 cheaper.

If any of you guys have the anime I'm looking for and want to get rid of it PM me
Ok I will answer your questions

First off just put in a request to JJ. FX does not have a site or I would have managed to get the link by now. This isnt the place to ask other members for items go to the trade board and create a list if you want. I don't know if this topic fits under Anime but heres the MAC link...

http://www.animegod.com/test/
Yeah you can request any title you want and they can usually get it for you.
awesome, how long does it take before they get it?
You should check the store again. Last Exile is available and has been for the past two weeks.
balthier Wrote:Maison Ikkoku Box Set 4

You do know these are bootlegs right? That boxset is only available in legit R1.
yes i know, i have maison ikkoku 1-3 so when is 4 coming out (bootleg style)?
There is no actual release dates for these Hong Kong import dvds. When they get released, they will be sent to the US and then the merchants who want to sell the item, then will inform the buyers that it is available by listing it an auction (ebay, etc etc etc) or on their website store.
Kiruyuki Wrote:There is no actual release dates for these Hong Kong import dvds. When they get released, they will be sent to the US and then the merchants who want to sell the item, then will inform the buyers that it is available by listing it an auction (ebay, etc etc etc) or on their website store.

Nice job good to see it being explained.
Thanks ^.^
Andromeda18_ Wrote:You should check the store again. Last Exile is available and has been for the past two weeks.

Last Exile isn't in the Import-anime.com store database. Here's a copy of the section Last Exile should be in:

Kiddy Grade Perfect Collection 3 Eng, Jap Eng $21
Kurogane Communication Perfect Collection 3 Eng, Jap Eng $21
Laputa - Studio Ghilbi 1 Eng, Jap Eng, Chi, Ita $7
Legend of Himiko Perfect Collection 2 Eng, Jap Eng $14
Like the Clouds, Like the Wind 1 Jap Eng, Chi $7
Love Fantasy - My Beautiful Girl Mari 1 Kor, Can Eng, Chi $7
Love Hina Perfect OAV Collection 1 Eng, Jap Eng $7
It's in the site database but it doesnt get shown in the shop till actually instock. Here's the database page http://import-anime.com/index.php?page=v...em_id=4236
ah, well not in stock is almost the same thing.
If anything either send JunkieJoe a PM with things you want or send him and email at [email protected] and talk to him.
I think someone had the same problem with flcl a couple of weeks ago. Weird stuff.
Pages: 1 2