Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Resident Evil 4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
On tuesday, the first day it became available, i stopped by my local eb games to get this title. And the hype that i have read over the internet is an understatement. Simply, this is the BEST survival horror game ever made!

If you don't get this you should be raped by a demon!
The reviews of the game have been amazing, and it has already been called the best survival horror game ever. I can't wait to play it.
Yeah, i went over to my friends house after he bought it. Simply awsome, cant wait till it comes out for ps2 so i can buy iy.
As odd as the giant pink text in the first post was. It is all the truth.

This game SHOULD NOT BE MISSED!!!! I've played about an hour so far, and am in need of more. This game is HUUUGE!! When most RE games usually take 4-6 hours to beat. This one takes 10-15 hours. It's just that big!

The only thing is, it feels nothing like an RE game. With the changed style, graphics, control, inventory, etc, etc. But that doesn't make it any less awesome!
You got that right. Not only is the best resident evil but it is the best survival horror game. has anyone bought it at gamestop. they are the only store with the special edition. It comes in an awesome metal case and has a limited edition cel of Leon and a book that sums all the games up in chronological order. this is a must buy
-spike- Wrote:Yeah, i went over to my friends house after he bought it. Simply awsome, cant wait till it comes out for ps2 so i can buy iy.

good luck, it's a gamecube exclusive for 2005.
I have never liked the horror genre for game. The crappy controls awls pissed me off and the games aren?t scary, bit I have been thinking that this one does look awesome. I will probably eventually pick it up, but I have been buried under my purchase of PoP, Front Mission 4, Jak 2, and Ratchet and Clank: Going Commando, as well as getting Mario Kart DD for Christmas.
Atomic Orgasm Wrote:good luck, it's a gamecube exclusive for 2005.
Its actually not an gamecube exclusive game anymore. It wont be coming out for awhile but it will be come to PS2.
-spike- Wrote:Its actually not an gamecube exclusive game anymore. It wont be coming out for awhile but it will be come to PS2.

i typed it's a gamecube EXCLUSIVE for 2005. I know it will come out for ps2 in 2006.
I see, I thought the part about 2005 was just that thats when the game came out. Guess I just miss-understood, my bad. :o
All i can say is i just ordered it.. with 2 day shipping can't wait to get it in.. ;o)
I put in about 6 hours lastnight, and if i wasn't so tired would have played even more. My brother was right when he said "it takes everything that was ever wrong with the series, and fixes it all"

Taking out the monk cultists with an assault shotgun is just FUN STUFF!
Its funny killing the different animals. If you shoot crows they give you ammo, how does that work?! :confused:
They give you gold as well :p

Just like how snakes can give you whole chicken eggs! At least in metal gear they just gave you snake meat Tongue
Damn it i bought mine from Ebgames with the exclusive dvd about teh making of it.. Though i wouldn't mind having that book for everything that goes on.. o well hum who can i pawn this game off too.. Btw haven't gotten a chance to play it .. will see if i can play it while i am not doing something in EQ2.. but i still need to complete RE0 .. i am slacking..
Pages: 1 2