Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Full Moon wo Sagashite DVD problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just got the both sets and found out the disk 2 of set 1 doesnt work, well it works i get a green screen and sound, i was sent a replacement disk same thing, i went and read the reviews on the site and i am not the only one to have this problem, apparently though it can be fix if you change dvd players, but I am not gonna go out and buy a new dvd player just for this, i have 2 dvd players a ps2 and a pioneer and everything works on that just fine.

I was wonder how many others of you that have this set had or have the same problem?
And if you found a solution to it?
Just checked my set and it played fine, both on my Sony and on my Kenwood (RGB cable to PAL TV).

Do you have PAL or NTSC? How's your player connected to the TV?
I'm ntsc, for my ps2 it is S-video and my dvd player upstairs is RGB, I think it is just the way the disk is coded cause it works on some other dvd players and some it doesnt, like the video store down my street it work on and it works on my friends xbox, but it doesnt work on his dvd so it is just the way it is coded.
Very strange. Sorry, I couldn't help you. But the only time I heard about green screens, was about European PS2 failing to play some NTSC discs, so that's why I asked about PAL or NTSC.
Thats okay, thanks for trying I just traded my ps2 for my friends xbox for a couple days so I could watch the dvd, it would just be easier if I could find a better solution then have to trade systems.