Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Worst Movie of All Time...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Cidien Wrote:Oh, and worst movie ever is actually three that I count as one. Scary Movie 1, 2 and 3. A little girl throwing up for 5 minutes on everything then everyone else throwing up on everything just isn't funny to me. I don't understand how that's funny to anyone really - but to each his own.

1 was good 2 was average and 3 was god damn awful... 3 wasn't by the Wayans brothers so it was nothing like the other 2...
gubi-gubi Wrote:1 was good 2 was average and 3 was god damn awful... 3 wasn't by the Wayans brothers so it was nothing like the other 2...

Speaking of awful movies theres another one most hate because its extremely stupid...Kung Pow Enter the Fist. Difference is I think its funny..
Am I allowed to hate a movie that hasn't even been made yet?
Right after Pixar announced they were breaking away from Disney, Disney announced that they (not Pixar) were producing Toy Story 3. It's kind of the final straw for me that Disney is only about money and doesn't care about making quality movies any more.
We have to wait until 2007 to see what sort of attrocity Disney cooks up. I think I'm going to hate Toy Story 3 on the shear principles of the matter.
I can't believe I forgot to mention Daredevil.
Zagatto Wrote:Am I allowed to hate a movie that hasn't even been made yet?
Right after Pixar announced they were breaking away from Disney, Disney announced that they (not Pixar) were producing Toy Story 3. It's kind of the final straw for me that Disney is only about money and doesn't care about making quality movies any more.
We have to wait until 2007 to see what sort of attrocity Disney cooks up. I think I'm going to hate Toy Story 3 on the shear principles of the matter.

Yeah you are and I didnt even know about it so that makes two people who hate it now....
i read somewhere that there will be a grease reunion movie.
i like the original grease movie, but a reunion, it sounds like it might be a bust.
almost all sequels end up a let down.
but there are some exceptions............
Well if we're talking future movies then i'm hating Evangelion if it ever does get made (What's going on with that anyway?) and Battle Angel Alita. How can the messed up crazyness that is Evangelion get translated to film by Americans?
gubi-gubi Wrote:Well if we're talking future movies then i'm hating Evangelion if it ever does get made (What's going on with that anyway?) and Battle Angel Alita. How can the messed up crazyness that is Evangelion get translated to film by Americans?

The good news about Evangelion is that the Studio that handled all of the Lord of the Ring Special effects is in charge of Eva's FXs. Cameron has been wanting to do an Alita movie since 1992, even before he talked about doing the Spider-man movie, so who knows if it will ever come out.

Here is a link to an iterview with him and the status of Alita:

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/topnews.php?id=7877
Gemini Wrote:i read somewhere that there will be a grease reunion movie.
i like the original grease movie, but a reunion, it sounds like it might be a bust.
almost all sequels end up a let down.
but there are some exceptions............

Um, the sequel to Grease is Grease 2. Oh, and it sucks.

And you can add a third Disney hater here. Disney has been intentionally producing crap for years to make big bucks off their big hits names.

Just read Disney is remaking Tron too. Man I hope they don't screw that up.
A Walk to Remember should be burned. I hate that movie. It left me thinking "Just die already!!!!!" Not to mention, it is so cheesy and predictable.
Cidien Wrote:Um, the sequel to Grease is Grease 2. Oh, and it sucks.

And you can add a third Disney hater here. Disney has been intentionally producing crap for years to make big bucks off their big hits names.

Just read Disney is remaking Tron too. Man I hope they don't screw that up.

Best advice I can give is to ignore 98% of the movies Disney makes now at the very least and I never saw Tron but yes they will...

onizuka17711 Wrote:A Walk to Remember should be burned. I hate that movie. It left me thinking "Just die already!!!!!" Not to mention, it is so cheesy and predictable.

Another boring romance film im guessin? Why would you even watch that!?
Cidien Wrote:Thin Red Line was the biggest war movie dissapointment ever. Even the action scenes sucked 99% of the time. =/ One of the very few newer war type movies I don't have and don't intend to buy on dvd.

You havent seen Casualties Of War with Mike J Fox. watch that one and then tell me that Thin Red Line is the worst War movie of all time.
Mantis421 Wrote:You havent seen Casualties Of War with Mike J Fox. watch that one and then tell me that Thin Red Line is the worst War movie of all time.

Ya, Casualties of War sucks too. I hate all those Vietnam movies that make our soldiers look like that....
Andromeda18_ Wrote:Teen films suck!

as i ve said before...if only this sucking was in the general direction of my groin then it could be appreciated Wink

coz all the female stars are generally Hot in those movies coz all they are about is SEX :eek:
Freddy Got Fingered is an awful movie. I ussally like Tom Green too.
Pages: 1 2 3 4