Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Problems reading DVD?..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sorry if this is in the wrong place, but I wasn't able to find anywhere more appropriate.
I just purchased the Witch Hunter Robin DVD set, and Disc 2 refuses to play in any of my DVD players. All they do is make a strange, clicking noise, and the disc will stop spinning almost as if it's a blank DVD.

I don't see anything about a return policy on the website, so what exactly am I supposed to do?..
PM JunkieJoe and he'll send out a replacement DVD to you
Regin Wrote:Sorry if this is in the wrong place, but I wasn't able to find anywhere more appropriate.
I just purchased the Witch Hunter Robin DVD set, and Disc 2 refuses to play in any of my DVD players. All they do is make a strange, clicking noise, and the disc will stop spinning almost as if it's a blank DVD.

I don't see anything about a return policy on the website, so what exactly am I supposed to do?..

there was a thread about disc two recently on the AN forums: http://www.arcticnightfall.com/boards/sh...adid=19337